9 colors available

Ayanna W.
Ayanna W.
You cant go wrong with the original m&ms. If you like peanut butter/peanuts then this is the product for you. Quality brand...one of my favorites!
Oriana R.
Oriana R.
My Favorite candy in the whole world! I absolutely love chocolate and peanuts by themselves, but when M&Ms added peanuts to this candy they really did right! I can eat a whole bag if I wanted to, but thankfully I have the willpower to stop lol I would definitely recommend this candy to anyone without hesitation.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Spring Hill, FL
Foodie Expert
My absolute favorite M&M ! I like to bite them in half, and eat out the peanut first.. kinda of like eating the yolk before the white of a hard boiled egg. Weird to some, but I like it (:
Alexis L.
Alexis L.
Yuma, AZ
Foodie Expert
I love peanut M&Ms! I really do enjoy the regular M&Ms as well but I prefer these. Sooo good and also perfect to just stick in your purse for a little snack throughout the day!
Janessa W.
Janessa W.
Fairfield, CA
I only like regular m&m's but these are nice to as a festive type of candy on the coffee table
Kim K.
Kim K.
Kearny, NJ
M & M's are the most versatile candies. They come in a variety of flavors and are available in festive shades year round. Each right out of the bag or use them to decorate baked goods.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
West Seneca, NY
Foodie Expert
Delicious!!! I could eat these all day long. Great taste. Love how there's all different colors. Perfect ratio of peanut and chocolate.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Indianapolis, IN
It's M&Ms with peanuts, how can it not be delicious? The sharing size is nice but i don't want to share! I've loved M&Ms since i can remember. Now instead of getting the big bag and devouring the whole thing and then feeling guilty, i can just pick up this size and have less guilt when i eat it all by myself.
Casey H.
Casey H.
These M&Ms are Ok. I think the chocolate is more oversweetened than actual milk chocolate.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Love love love these. I can eat these all day if I can. The peanuts and milk chocolate leave a nice taste in your month. They're good
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.