9 colors available

Nicole O.
Nicole O.
Apache Jct, AZ
Foodie Expert
Of course, these are peanuts covered in chocolate with a hard, colorful outer shell. Who wouldn't enjoy them?! Unless you don't like peanuts...
Kaitlynn L.
Kaitlynn L.
Foodie Expert
Peanut M&M's never last long in our house. Usually, I have to hide them just to guarantee I can actually get some! They're a great chocolate-y snack with a crunch too it. Very, very addictive!
Tabitha E.
Tabitha E.
Foodie Expert
These are great little pickmeups. However, it's hard not to eat the whole bag!
tressa s.
tressa s.
Oak Hill, WV
I am a huge fan of M&M"s! (: Deff one of my favorite go to candies! I"ve tried just about everyone of them & the christmas ones are the best!
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Georgetown, KY
We enjoy fun sized candies as a way to control portion size. They are great for an occasional snack or as an extra special treat in a lunch.
Kelli R.
Kelli R.
Alexandria, LA
These are probably my favorite candy. Who doesn't love chocolate and peanuts together? Sometimes I pop the whole thing in my mouth, and sometimes I eat the shell first, the peanut. Either way, they're delicious.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Oceanside, CA
Foodie Expert
My family and I are obsessed! These candies are so delicious and fun to eat, the colors dye our tongue and the peanut inside adds a little texture and crunch that is wonderful!
Ayanna W.
Ayanna W.
You cant go wrong with the original m&ms. If you like peanut butter/peanuts then this is the product for you. Quality brand...one of my favorites!
Stephanie  P.
Stephanie P.
My favorite since i was a little kid! They are so yummy, and i love peanuts too. Such a great combo.
elouisa s.
elouisa s.
San Antonio, TX
I love the combination of chocolate and peanuts . I originally love any m&m combinations including the pretzel one so I found this combination to be delicious . I will buy them again .
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.