9 colors available

Erika O.
Erika O.
Berea, oh
The M&M PEANUTS are probably the best flavor they have. Sometimes I'm a plan Jane but sometime you just feel like a nut. It's a tie for me between plain and peanut because they are equal awesome. Aren't all m&ms
melissa z.
melissa z.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
These are delicious. One of my favorite candies. I eat them all the time. I buy them at work all the time. They are one of my go to snacks
Darlene S.
Darlene S.
Chantilly , VA
My favorite!!! Chocolate covered peanuts are simply the best! These are my fav of the entire line
Renee A.
Renee A.
Stafford Spgs, CT
Delicious snack candy. So easy to eat the entire bag quickly. Perfect mix of sweet with a bit of body to it from the peanuts.
Christina H.
Christina H.
TACOMA, WA
Foodie Expert
My fav are the peanut butter ones but m&ms are always yummy and a great on the go snack for a busy mom like me who is always busy
Jordann T.
Jordann T.
Peanut M&M's are the ONLY M&M I'll eat. I don't like chocolate all the much, but these are my favorite to grab out of my daughter's trick or treat bag. :)
Ruzica R.
Ruzica R.
Foodie Expert
Did you like these? They make so many already they must be making millions. I love the plain ones
Cecelia K.
Cecelia K.
Lake Villa, IL
I love all flavors of M&M's. We always pass them out for Halloween. My favorites are the peanut butter ones.
Swathi M.
Swathi M.
Mount Holly, NJ
Foodie Expert
My favorite M&M's. They are the perfect size to pop into your mouth. Also, the peanut to chocolate ratio is absolutely perfect. Definitely recommend.
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.
M&M peanuts are just so delicious these are my favorite type of m&ms if you haven't tried it yet you have to!
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.