BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Heather  H.
I love peanut M&Ms! Every time me or my family is at the store, we always grab a bag of M&Ms. They are vrey good and different than many other chocolates offered. I love that they are still fun colors (great to attract and please the little kids) and delicious. Forever a fan!
S S.
One of the favorite candies of mine.I just love these all the time..I can pop these open and snack on them on road trips and all.I have them in my purse all the time .they are bite size so you can resist the temptation of having finish the full bar,or so.I just love these
roxy s.
I have been craving these like crazy lately. I used to like the chocolate M&Ms, but the peanut ones are sooo much better. At our house we make trail mix with them. Fill up a huge jar with peanut M&Ms, almonds, sweet & spicy pecans, kettle roasted peanuts etc. Delicious!
Michelle W.
Kirkland, IL
Peanut M&Ms are the only flavor of M&Ms that I will eat. The plain ones are just that, plain! I'm not too crazy about the crispy ones or the peanut butter filled ones. I think peanut M&Ms are the perfect snack when you are craving something chocolatey and nutty.
KRISTIE H.
Glen Burnie, MD
These sate great for the office!! Our entire group brings these in and we have bowls to put them in for meetings, circle discussions, etc! Lite snake and very tasty and I don't even like peanuts!!!
Isabella E.
Angier, Nc
I love these, a great combination of sweet and salty. My only complaint is that when you get one of the small packs, the size of the peanuts only allows about 10 peanut M&Ms in the bag compared to 30-40 regular size M&Ms? I prefer the peanut butter M&Ms, because they are smaller and equally delicious.
Angie T.
Yorktown, VA
These are my family's favorite flavor M&M's. The bag's size makes it perfect for sharing and can usually last a week or so. I love that it is reclosable so I do not have to use a Ziploc bag to store them. Delicious, practical and usually a decent value!
Marlin S.
Long Beach , CA
I LOVE peanut m&m's. They're nicely balanced with a crunchy peanut center. This is our favorite snack at work because it's not messy ( unless it's super hot or something and it melts )
Adaora E.
In my opinion this is the best type of m&m there is. They're not us cloying as the peanut butter ones, and they have just the right amount of crunch to them. Also since there's peanuts in them you can trick yourself into thinking they're all natural.
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
My favorite kind of M&Ms! While I enjoy chocolate I find the regular M&Ms just too chocolate-y and overwhelming lol. The peanuts on the other hand give my taste buds a second thing to focus on. Perfect balance and a nice little protein kick if you need a quick energy sugar hit.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?