Adriana A.
Foodie Expert
I love M&M's! The classic ones are great, but I also love the pretzel ones. They only cost like $1 and you can find them at almost any store. You can take them to the movies, eat them at parties, put it in your popcorn and they don't melt! These candies have no mess and they are great for kids with peanut allergies, well the non-peanut ones. I give them to my nieces and nephews and trick or treators all the time! They are a classic and everyone loves them.
Bria H.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
Can't go wrong with Peanut M&Ms. It such a classic and simple sweet. And everyone knows peanuts and chocolate were made for each other. It takes the original candy coated chocolate and ads a salty layer to it. I can easily finish a pack, which is a little dangerous.
Chrissy K.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Peanut M&Ms. One of my favorite chocolates of all time. It's the perfect balance of sweet and saltiness. I could eat this whole bag in one sitting, but I don't. I control a bit of self-control lol. They're so delicious and perfect to just pop in your mouth. They never make a mess and they're delicious on the go. These will never get old. I'll always love my Peanut M&Ms.
Shanna H.
Cincinnati, OH
OMG, peanut M&M'S, is there anything bad to say about them? Maybe if one is allergic. I have eaten and loved every single M&M that I've came in contact with. I'm so glad they came out with blue ones, I know they taste the same, but the blue ones are my favorite.
Chrissy K.
Brooklyn, NY
This bag is huge!! I love that it's resealable. It's a bit dangerous to have in your home, but I haven't gone through a whole bag in one sitting. It's simply too much! I absolutely love peanut M&Ms. The sweetness from the chocolate and saltiness from the peanut are a perfect balance. These are so yummy to snack on. I'll always love M&Ms, especially the peanut ones!
Vivis D.
Yummy . I love eating these . Especially at the movies. They obviously have peanuts in them so if your allergic to peanuts, I would not recommend eating these. I don't pass them out for Halloween either , again because people may be allergic
Flora R.
Double the fun with these! Every time I stop at the gas station I have to get at least one. I'm obsessed with all types of m&m's and these are my second favorite(peanut butter are my number 1). I'll never get over how good these are! I love them!
Sharon B.
Stamford, CT
Foodie Expert
I'm in love with M&M's peanut! This is my favorite candy and I wouldn't pass it up for no other candy. It's the best M&M's and I always buy it when I'm at work. Mostly everyone likes it at my job because the vinding machine be all out.
Alexandria O.
Not really sure what else there is to say about this product. Everybody knows what peanut m&ms are. I like them a lot. But if you've got a peanut allergy or a dairy allergy of any kind, I'd say this isn't the product for you. I like to put them in my popcorn or eat them when craving chocolate. Or just when I have the munchies
Tami S.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
My hubby loves the M&M peanut candies! I love the plain. I have been eating these for years. I can remember eating them when I was 5 or so. That is many many moons ago. They haven't changed they are still great. If you ever get the chance go to the M&M shop in Las Vegas or the Ethyl M chocolate factory. It is a real treat
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.