BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Adaora E.
In my opinion this is the best type of m&m there is. They're not us cloying as the peanut butter ones, and they have just the right amount of crunch to them. Also since there's peanuts in them you can trick yourself into thinking they're all natural.
Marlin S.
Long Beach , CA
I LOVE peanut m&m's. They're nicely balanced with a crunchy peanut center. This is our favorite snack at work because it's not messy ( unless it's super hot or something and it melts )
Savannah B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Peanut M&Ms are my favorite!! I love to eat the chocolate off them eat the peanut! Haha these are soo yummy! I love eating all of one color then the other haha! Little kids love them ! But an be messy if your out in the hot sun when they start melting!
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
My favorite kind of M&Ms! While I enjoy chocolate I find the regular M&Ms just too chocolate-y and overwhelming lol. The peanuts on the other hand give my taste buds a second thing to focus on. Perfect balance and a nice little protein kick if you need a quick energy sugar hit.
Loretta W.
Christoval, TX
One of my all time favorite candies, I am not one to be able to eat strait chocolate. These have the perfect balance of peanut and chocolate that wont melt and make a huge mess if you accidentally leave them in the car, your purse, or a diaper bag.
Megan C.
While the slogan is "melts in your mouth, not in your hand" thats somewhat true. The shell tends to have the coloring come off on skin. Staining your palms, fingertips, and sometimes if you're a slobbery two year old.... your face too. This doesn't stop us from enjoying them anyways.... at home.
lifebylv *.
Tampa, FL
This is my ultimate chocolate craving! I love Peanut M&Ms-- I usually have at least a bag in the house at all times! I don't eat the entire bag in one sitting thought, I eat one here and there and the bag lasts me approximately 3 to 4 days so that I don't feel super guilty about eating them!
Kyra W.
Smithville, TN
Love these!!!! My dad always put a huge bag of these in my stocking as a child and he would eat half of them before Christmas night so I would have a half-eaten bag of M&M's to find in my stocking on Christmas. It turned into a tasty tradition
Belle A.
My favorite M&Ms! I prefer these so much more than the plain ones. Always loved any chocolate that had nuts in it and since these aren't too chocolaty, I can eat these without a problem like with other chocolates. Crunchy, sweet, and just fun.
Melanie  L.
If you like chocolate covered peanuts (and the occasional almond), these will curb your cravings. I sometimes do find that the colored chocolate does start to rub off on your hands, but this is rarely a problem since they are eaten so quickly.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?