9 colors available

Julie B.
Julie B.
Jamaica, NY
Foodie Expert
While im on campus before i go to my night classes I am always heading to the vending machine to buy M&Ms to keep me awake they are so addictive and good my favorite ones are with the peanuts
Marjorie S.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Foodie Expert
Love peanut M/M and I get the big bags from BJ wholesale. At every family function or party we have peanut M/M especially during the holidays. Some of my family like plain but I prefer the peanuts
lifebylv *.
lifebylv *.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
This is my ultimate chocolate craving! I love Peanut M&Ms-- I usually have at least a bag in the house at all times! I don't eat the entire bag in one sitting thought, I eat one here and there and the bag lasts me approximately 3 to 4 days so that I don't feel super guilty about eating them!
Emily T.
Emily T.
Foodie Expert
These are ok. I'm not a big fan of m&ms but I'll still have them every once in a while. My mom buys the jumbo size bag from Costco and is obsessed with them. They just taste like regular m&ms but with peanuts in them, nothing special
Joaquina  T.
Joaquina T.
Lansing, MI
YUMMMM. This has been my go to candy for many years. It has a great mix of crunch, chocolate, and fresh peanuts.  This snack hits the spot and only takes a few to curb the craving.  I recommend this anyone that likes chocolate and peanut mix.
Sridevi L.
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
My favorite kind of M&Ms! While I enjoy chocolate I find the regular M&Ms just too chocolate-y and overwhelming lol. The peanuts on the other hand give my taste buds a second thing to focus on. Perfect balance and a nice little protein kick if you need a quick energy sugar hit.
destiny r.
destiny r.
Stanton, ['', '', '']
Foodie Expert
This is my go to guilty pleasure! I LOVE THESE!!! The chocolate and nut together id just the perfect combination even though they are 250 calories a pack!
Gia A.
Gia A.
Foodie Expert
I swear everytime I go to the store I just have to buy these! There so yummy I love it and you get a good amount of it , worth it!!!
Shanice C.
Shanice C.
Foodie Expert
I'm eating these right now. I love them. Peanuts and chocolate go well together. I would say these are the best candies for a snack.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Foodie Expert
This are my guilty pleasure. I love the peanuts with chocolate. I buy the big bags and divide them into sandwich bags. The taste is always good.
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.