9 colors available

Sabrina L.
Sabrina L.
Phoenix, AZ
I always have preferred these over any other chocolate. The peanuts make the entire taste, it's just a plain perfect combination.
Jazmine  C.
Jazmine C.
They have a new M&M out its the Birthday Cake one and its soooooo good!!! In in love!!!
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Spring Hill, FL
Foodie Expert
My absolute favorite M&M ! I like to bite them in half, and eat out the peanut first.. kinda of like eating the yolk before the white of a hard boiled egg. Weird to some, but I like it (:
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Burlington, KY
The special flavor of peanut M&M's are always delicious when wanting to grab a snack of something sweet!
kizzie N.
kizzie N.
El Dorado, AR
Actually just shared the king size pack with my husband, I love them, but can never eat the king size pack in one sitting
S S.
S S.
Foodie Expert
One of the favorite candies of mine.I just love these all the time..I can pop these open and snack on them on road trips and all.I have them in my purse all the time .they are bite size so you can resist the temptation of having finish the full bar,or so.I just love these
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Millington, MI
I love these peanut chocolate m&ms. Perfect blend of sweet and salty. And I love that it has softness from the chocolate and then the crunch of the peanut.
Scarlett R.
Scarlett R.
Okay, seriously, who doesn't like Peanut M & Ms!?! They are such a great snack or a great after dinner sweet treat. The peanut and chocolate are a fantastic combo.
Bailey C.
Bailey C.
Locust Grove, GA
They are delicious bite size candy that can be filled with anything!, (pretzels, peanuts, etc.) my family loves to keep these tasty little chocolates in candy bowls around the house for a tasty little treat!
John P.
John P.
I love the peanut M&M's. The chocolate and peanut flavor combo is the best.
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.