Amber B.
Corp Christi, TX
Who doesn't love peanut m&ms?? This is by far my favorite candy. I especially love to eat them at the movies !
Amber F.
Dundalk, MD
One of my favorites. These things are pretty addictive. It's the perfect candy if you want nuts and chocolate.
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
These are the best! The pretzel m&m's are good too! I love these and actually don't care for the originals lol
Kathy Z.
Foodie Expert
I really wanted the whole bag of this for movies, TV shows and almost everything to enjoy from
Rebecca R.
Foodie Expert
Peanut M&Ms are by far my favorite ones ever. they never last long in my house.
Suzanne B.
My favorite M&M's flavor! The perfect amount of peanut butter taste with M&M's yummy candy coating.
Maria L.
Indio, CA
Love Love Love M&M's! Doesn't matter what kind but the peanut ones are good, almonds ar my favorite.
Jennifer B.
Hudson, MA
I love getting fun size be usage it's the perfect amount. I live m&ms sooo much!
Myranda R.
Moneta, VA
These used to be my fave! Now I am a peanut butter fan. I would take PB over actual peanuts any day.
Susan W.
Sterling Heights, MI
The M&M peanuts are a satisfying snack. Maybe 6 will do the trick each time. I also love the candy crunch!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?