Delisa W.
Suitland, MD
I just had this the other day. They didn't last long in my house. Family favorite.
Courtney w.
Wolverine , Mi
My favorite M&Ms!!!! Love that I can reseal this bag if we don't use/eat them all and they still taste Delicious
jackie l.
Shawnee, KS
Who doesn't love M&M's???? Plain or peanut , I don't think that I could choose a favorite. YUM!!!!!!!
Andrea B.
Love the sweet and salty of peanut m&m's. They also take a bit longer to chew so they can last longer
Jennifer M.
Foodie Expert
My favorite Flavor of m&m next to peanut butter. Perfect for an on the go snack.
adriana f.
Waxahachie, TX
I love them and think that they are the best chocolate ive ever tasted them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rachel C.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love peanut m&m . I craved them when I was pregnant with my first child. I couldn't get enough lol
Tina L.
Kenova, WV
I could eat the whole bag!!! I love it when you get one that doesn't have a peanut inside!
edson  g.
Edinburg, TX
One of my guilty pleasures. Who can eat just one. Love the mix of sweet with the crunch and saltiness of the peanuts.
Mia W.
Foodie Expert
How could you not love these?! If I had to choose plain or peanuts, I would have to go with peanuts.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.