9 colors available

Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.
M&M peanuts are just so delicious these are my favorite type of m&ms if you haven't tried it yet you have to!
Jasper P.
Jasper P.
Orem , Ut
Next to almond m&ms these are my fav I could eat a bag everyday!! Mmm I ways sneak a king size bag into movies into my purse :)
Cecelia K.
Cecelia K.
Lake Villa, IL
I love all flavors of M&M's. We always pass them out for Halloween. My favorites are the peanut butter ones.
Sabrina L.
Sabrina L.
Phoenix, AZ
I always have preferred these over any other chocolate. The peanuts make the entire taste, it's just a plain perfect combination.
Jordann T.
Jordann T.
Peanut M&M's are the ONLY M&M I'll eat. I don't like chocolate all the much, but these are my favorite to grab out of my daughter's trick or treat bag. :)
Amber F.
Amber F.
The most delicious little candies! Chocolate & peanut m&ms genius! The combo is amazing I love it & you will too
Janet S.
Janet S.
Tempe, AZ
Cherry flavor are decadant. They are available at Christmas and Valentines Day.
Kassie K.
Kassie K.
Huntington, WV
M&M Peanuts are the best M&Ms. They have the chocolate with a crunch! definitely a must at parties and get togethers in a jar.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Williston, FL
I don't really like peanuts, but I love these M&M's. They are the perfect sweet and salty snack.
Hayden P.
Hayden P.
Fort Myers, FL
Peanut M&M's are the best candy, in my opinion. They do not melt easily, so they will last in the summer sun and they are a delicious treat without too many calories!
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.