9 colors available

Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Tacoma, WA
My go to candy fix I love peanut m&ms they are the best and the fun size is perfect portion control
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Coon Rapids, MN
Best M&Ms mars company has ever made! Staple in my household! A++ my husband and I both adore these m&m's!
Delisa W.
Delisa W.
Suitland, MD
I just had this the other day. They didn't last long in my house. Family favorite.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Peanut M&Ms are my favorite! They are a great snack and taste good in an ice cream Sunday! I just wish the candy shell did not have so many chemical ingredients and dyes.
Yara N.
Yara N.
Las Vegas , NV
Foodie Expert
I am a die hard M&Ms fan and these are my favorite! The sweet and salty combo is just perfection. Sometimes too much sweet can become nauseating but the peanuts gives the sweet a perfect balance.
Myranda R.
Myranda R.
Moneta, VA
These used to be my fave! Now I am a peanut butter fan. I would take PB over actual peanuts any day.
Sasha K.
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Perfect combination of chocolate and peanuts. This snack is so delicious that you should skip the standard size and indulge on the king size bag.
Tina L.
Tina L.
Kenova, WV
I could eat the whole bag!!! I love it when you get one that doesn't have a peanut inside!
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Jenkintown, PA
Love this candy, always on sale and they are gluten free, I just wish the smaller bags had more in there because I eat them so fast!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
El Paso, TX
I SWEAR I was FAN of these chocolates I would actually eat them every other day but not anymore because once I ate one I got a allergic reaction to peanut, besides that they are a great chocolate,
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.