Buy on Walmart*
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
While pregnant, I ate WAY too many of these. I'm still slightly addicted, hehehe :)
Christine S.
My all time favorite M&M's nothing beats these! Got portion of chocolate and nuts.
Melissa M.
These are my favorite M&Ms. I can eat a whole bag! They always keep me satisfied !
Erika P.
Movie night!!!? we need this... first the salty snaks, after that m&m all night long...love them my favorite one
Cheyenne S.
Brooklyn, NY
HALLOWEEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love getting these on Halloween it brings back so many memories
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA
Best. M&Ms ever. Was also another craving I had when I was expecting my oldest son
shaina D.
Cedar Lake, IN
These are delicious. Everyone in my family could sit there and eat the whole bag if I would let them!
Courtney w.
Wolverine , Mi
My favorite M&Ms!!!! Love that I can reseal this bag if we don't use/eat them all and they still taste Delicious
Kirstin G.
Crown Point , IN
Husband's favorite candy of all time. He could eat the whole big bag if I let him.
Alexis G.
M&M's are one of my favorite candies. I especially love the ones with the peanuts.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?