Sarah L.
I love peanut M&M's these are my favorites, I even like them more than the original.
Kayla S.
Coon Rapids, MN
Foodie Expert
These are one of my favorite treats to snack on i can eat two bags if i needed to :)
Lauren S.
Gray, LA
Foodie Expert
I love any kind of M&Ms but these are my favorite! Perfect combo of salty and sweet.
Lindsay S.
Burlington, KY
The special flavor of peanut M&M's are always delicious when wanting to grab a snack of something sweet!
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
While pregnant, I ate WAY too many of these. I'm still slightly addicted, hehehe :)
Keandra F.
COLUMBUS, GA
I love M&M's and this has to be one of my favorite type of M&M's. Perfect balance of nuts and chocolate
Kelsey W.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I love any M&M's. The peanut aren't my favorite, but I could never turn them down!
Sabrina S.
Tacoma, WA
Peanut m &m are my favorte so the party size is always great to have in the house
Dina E.
Elizabeth, NJ
Peanut M&Ms are my favorite. I love the crunch and taste. I recommend to all, but I don't always want to share. 😀
Samantha S.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
I'm sorry, but who doesn't love M&Ms? It's just like those commercials - I can't resist them!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.