9 colors available

Casey H.
Casey H.
These M&Ms are Ok. I think the chocolate is more oversweetened than actual milk chocolate.
Urvashi B.
Urvashi B.
One of my favorite candies. I especially like the holiday ones they have for Christmas where they are all red and green and the Easter one where they have the pastel colors
Sasha K.
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Perfect combination of chocolate and peanuts. This snack is so delicious that you should skip the standard size and indulge on the king size bag.
Lainey W.
Lainey W.
Newark, DE
One of my favorite candies. You can't go wrong with chocolate and peanuts! I like the crunch from the chocolate and the peanuts when you put the candy in your mouth. I can't stop eating them so I only buy the smaller packages! LOL!
Kim K.
Kim K.
Kearny, NJ
M & M's are the most versatile candies. They come in a variety of flavors and are available in festive shades year round. Each right out of the bag or use them to decorate baked goods.
Janessa W.
Janessa W.
Fairfield, CA
I only like regular m&m's but these are nice to as a festive type of candy on the coffee table
Shantel J.
Shantel J.
Wyoming, MI
I love M&M's they are my go to treat when I need a little bit of sugar. There is a perfect amount of peanuts to chocolate ratio! I can eat a whole bag is one sitting!
Yara N.
Yara N.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I am a die hard M&Ms fan and these are my favorite! The sweet and salty combo is just perfection. Sometimes too much sweet can become nauseating but the peanuts gives the sweet a perfect balance.
rosa u.
rosa u.
I love yellow m&ms I love that they have peanuts in the center I could carry them in my purse and just pop them in my mouthb whenever I need a sugar rush
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Hudson, MA
I love getting fun size be usage it's the perfect amount. I live m&ms sooo much!
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.