Michelle L.
Cary, NC
Foodie Expert
Delicious and completely addictive! They are the perfect treat in the middle of the afternoon!
brittany k.
Franklin, IN
These are the best combination of sweet and salty! It is a must have in my household
Kristy G.
Who doesn't love m&ms!!!! I love to eat them then eat the penuts till the end once I finished all of them
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT
Foodie Expert
So tasty! These are so much better than milk chocolate ones. They have more texture.
Angela G.
Greenfield, WI
These have the right amount of crunch from the peanuts and smoothness from the milky chocolate.
Mila P.
Wilton Manors, FL
A tastley sweet snack. Not my favorite choice of candy but I do love the sweet taste.
Tiffany H.
I've loved these since I was little! Once I eat one, I need always need to have more!
Tania G.
Palm Coast, FL
I love m&m peanut my fav I buy a bag every week and snack on them throughout the week
Lisa S.
Alburtis, PA
I love the peanut ones. The best football snack around. I love how they have the colors for each season or holiday
Sarah L.
I love peanut M&M's these are my favorites, I even like them more than the original.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.