9 colors available

Landi G.
Landi G.
I love all m&ms! The chocolate is spot on always and love the crunch of the peanuts! Never been disappointed in them!!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
My FAVORITE movie candy. love the peanut flavor. they are excellent on ice cream as well.
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Im not a mandm lover really but these are pretty good anything chocolate yum
April C.
April C.
This is a family favorite at my house. Best m'n'm's on the market. would recommend to everyone who loves peanuts and chocolate.
Marylou M.
Marylou M.
Brighton, MA
I always have a bag of peanut M&Ms in my desk drawer. Such a great afternoon energy booster. Can't get enough of my peanut M&Ms!!
Jazmin M.
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
This is a must have chocolate in my house everyone in my house loves them and we constantly buy them and there gone less then 2 days it was bought lol ! Really enjoy these
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Gray, LA
Foodie Expert
I love any kind of M&Ms but these are my favorite! Perfect combo of salty and sweet.
Tonya C.
Tonya C.
Kansas City, MO
Foodie Expert
Perfect for all the creatures that show up at your door, and really good when you need to sneak a few out in between. I love the peanut m&m's, they have always been my favorite.
Jacqueline E.
Jacqueline E.
San Marcos, TX
YUMMY! I was never a huge fan of the regular M&Ms because it was just too much chocolate for me! However, the peanut ones are just perfect!
Jenifer V.
Jenifer V.
Concord, NH
I'm not sure they make a bag of peanut m&ms big enough for me! One of my all time favorite treats.
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.