9 colors available

Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Foodie Expert
Not a fan of m&m's but when they have peanuts in them then it's a totally different story. Literally can't stop eating them!!
BEKAH S.
BEKAH S.
M&M's are a family favorite for snacks. We like to mix a handful into our popcorn during movie night.
katelynn h.
katelynn h.
My fav thing ever!!!! the best combo in the world ! m&ms are so tasty recommend x1000
Tanasia K.
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
Foodie Expert
These are definitely my favorite M&M's! I have to have them every time I go to the movies. The peanut to chocolate ratio is just right!
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Mount Kisco, NY
Foodie Expert
These always hit the spot and are just delicious! Large peanuts surrounded by just enough chocolate to satisfy the sweet and salty craving!
Sapphire A.
Sapphire A.
Porter Ranch, CA
I love peanut M&Ms and the fun size is perfect for a quick pick-me-up treat.
Tomeka D.
Tomeka D.
Round Rock, TX
I've loved m&m peanuts since I can remember. You can't go wrong with m&m's. They are easy on the go snack.
DanielA L.
DanielA L.
The perfect size to fill a sweet craving! I love M&M's because its a combination of chocolate with nuts in a perfect size
Heidi S.
Heidi S.
League City, TX
This just just the perfect amount in the fun size package plus it gives you that little boost you need in between meals not to mention the perfect treat!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Foodie Expert
Nothing better than a peanut M&M
They bring me back to childhood
Chocolate covered peanuts are heavenly, colorful, and delicious
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.