Buy on Walmart*
Erica M.
I love M&Ms. They're so good the peanut M&Ms are great and the peanut butter ones are my favorite
Christina K.
Attica, IN
This is a perfect snack fix for me. I love peanuts and I definitely love chocolate. I can have a bag gone in no time!
Melissa C.
This is a great candy. I love the crunch. Just the right amount of sweet. I love that they are bite sized.
Reana O.
It's so good!!! The peanut goes very well with the chocolate and it makes me want more so I'd say it's doing its job!
Geo K.
All time fave.... One handful and it takes care of the chocolate craving...Love them more than the plain ones
Brianna M.
Who doesn't love M&M's?? These candies are great and I use them as prizes at my job for the kids!
Liv N.
Peanut M&M's are so much more delicious than regular M&M's. I don't like the regular ones, but I love these.
Christin A.
These are my all time favorite M&M's! I always buy a bag of these around festivities!
Rainy B.
Marietta, GA
Had to grab these on my way out of target because I love anything peanut and chocolate
Casey P.
I like peanut m&m's better than regular m&m's. They're so great and nummy to snack on!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?