9 colors available

Melanie O.
Melanie O.
Saint Paul, MN
Not being a big chocolate fan these are great cause you have a little chocolate wrapped around a peanut, covered in that hard candy shell. What's not to like? Unless you don't like peanuts of course but these are great when you just need a little something on the go that's sweet & can curb your craving or your hunger.
Tania G.
Tania G.
Palm Coast, FL
I love m&m peanut my fav I buy a bag every week and snack on them throughout the week
Maria N.
Maria N.
Bronx, NY
I like to have mines mix with popcorn, the prefect mix of salt and sweet snack.
Mya O.
Mya O.
Kenosha, WI
Foodie Expert
My favorite because is the classic one and because you can foun===find it all around the world
Nika S.
Nika S.
North Charleston, SC
When I have some change I grab these from the grocery so delicious. Love these a lot plus I rather eat nuts in chocolate
Dixie M.
Dixie M.
Melbourne, FL
Best m & ms in the world!! The peanuts go great with the chocolate! They both compliment each other!
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Macomb, IL
I love them . My favorite M&M's. They taste amazing . Peanut and chocolate together . Sweet and salty mix in on little bite !
KELLY L.
KELLY L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
I don't know what to say but that this could be the best product ever made. They are delicious!
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Foodie Expert
Not a fan of m&m's but when they have peanuts in them then it's a totally different story. Literally can't stop eating them!!
BEKAH S.
BEKAH S.
M&M's are a family favorite for snacks. We like to mix a handful into our popcorn during movie night.
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.