9 colors available

Amy W.
Amy W.
Dublin, OH
These are my favorite type of m&m. The peanut add protein, so you don't just get a sugar rush.
Maikou M.
Maikou M.
Palm Desert, CA
I always purchase these to take to my workplace for my coworkers. It's M&M, there is nothing to complain about it. It's simply ahmazzingg!!
Donna B.
Donna B.
I can never get enough M&M's so the bigger the pack the better! I also love the variety.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Foodie Expert
This is a yummy snack. Great on the go! This is one of my guilty pleasures!
JANE C.
JANE C.
Rio Rancho, NM
This is a great to snack to eat while being on the internet. the dark chocolate is also good for you. I like the hint of mint, it makes the candy stand out from the other flavors
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.
Jonesborough, TN
These things are amazing. They are my favorite type of M&M, and I could waste all my money in buying them.
alicia d.
alicia d.
Williamston, SC
These candies are delicious, convenient, and a good value. They are good for thee chocolate lover that has a different love of chocolate, as they are a unique blend of mint and dark chocolate, and most candies do not offer a lot of mint and dark chocolate varieties.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Buford, GA
Foodie Expert
My FAVORITE candy, but knowing that I would have to run a football field to make up for eating one makes me steer away. I craved these through my pregnancy and that is probably a good reason I gained so much weight.. Oops!
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
M&M's with peanuts is one of my all time favorite candies. The mix of chocolate and peanuts is the perfect combination. My husband and I love to share a bag after a long day at work.
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Foodie Expert
M&M's are one of my favorite candies. I especially love the ones with the peanuts.
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.