Victoria G.
San antonio, TX
The best version of m&m's in my opinion. Sweet, crunchy, chocolatey, deliciousness. A+
Brooke D.
Seriously the most delicious candy ever! My sister never eats sweets but she'll eat these without hesitation.
Maria H.
I love M&M’s!! These are a simple snack for us to take on the go. My husband loves them.
Heather F.
Not my favorite but it's okay if I can't find anything else. Hate when the outside of the peanut gets in the chocolate.
Leslie W.
old bridge
Love these candies. perfect snack on the go. a bit of salty a bit of sweet!!!! easily eaten without a mess
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
My favorite M&M they are delicious. peanut and chocolate you could'nt ask for a better combination.
Nika S.
North Charleston, SC
When I have some change I grab these from the grocery so delicious. Love these a lot plus I rather eat nuts in chocolate
Bob D.
I love peanut m&ms my favorite candy ever :) Peanuts are great. I could eat a whole bag to myself.
Bartender B.
Peanut M&M's are just as delightful as all the other M&M's. Another one of my favorites!
Jessa C.
Madison, WI
These are my weakness! I always get this when I'm out and about. They have a great taste.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?