9 colors available

teresa n.
teresa n.
One of my favorite snacks! I find myself digging through my purse to find change for the vending machine. Perfect for an afternoon pick me up!
Katey M.
Katey M.
These are my favorite kind of m&ms. I've never been a fan of the classic ones with just chocolate so the peanuts balance it out perfectly
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Saint George, UT
This is a favorite of both mine and my daughter. We love m&m's, especially with peanuts inside!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Love the sweet and then salty taste of these, they are awesome to put out for family night or parties:)
Natachia S.
Natachia S.
Horicon, WI
Foodie Expert
This is my go to treat when I am craving that chocolate craving and need something salty.
Eleanor R.
Eleanor R.
I love these. They are the perfect flavor of peanut and m&ms. I could eat the whole bag
kaity l.
kaity l.
S Williamsprt, PA
Great snack I love the peanuts and pretzel ones. This size bag is great for holidays or as a gift.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Dublin, OH
These are my favorite type of m&m. The peanut add protein, so you don't just get a sugar rush.
Laure F.
Laure F.
Dallas, NC
Love M & M's!! Very good flavor and they are always thinking of new ways to expand there products!
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Mount Dora, FL
Love M&M's! They have such a variety of flavors now, so there is something for everyone's taste!
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.