Ashley j.
Baltimore, MD
The peanut m&m are my favorite, they are the only ones i like. salty and sweet a good combo
Courtnie B.
Deerfield, MA
The way my family loves this candy, I'm glad they made a bag this big! Great for a Christmas present!
alannah G.
Tucson, AZ
Foodie Expert
When you buy these it has to be the big bag. They are so addicting. One of my favorite m&m
Shannon J.
Decker, IN
These are addicting. I have to be careful or I'll eat the whole big bag!! Good snack to munch on while working
Trayce M.
Piscataway, NJ
Love Peanut M&Ms!!! This bag is a great buy for the family or for the average m&ms lover ūüėč
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite classic candies. I love the sweet chocolate combined with the salty peanuts. Great traditional taste!
Natachia S.
Horicon, WI
Foodie Expert
This is my go to treat when I am craving that chocolate craving and need something salty.
adriana l.
I love love love m and m and especially the kind with peanuts so these are just perfect for me and anyone else
Casey H.
These M&Ms are Ok. I think the chocolate is more oversweetened than actual milk chocolate.
Heather F.
Foodie Expert
Not my favorite but it's okay if I can't find anything else. Hate when the outside of the peanut gets in the chocolate.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.