9 colors available

katie s.
katie s.
Plano, TX
Foodie Expert
Peanut M&Ms are the candy that dreams are made of. The wizarding combination of milk chocolate and peanuts with a crunchy candy coating is so freaking delicious that I am out of inspiring descriptions that will help articulate how I feel that everyone should be obsessed with this candy. YUM.
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
It's hard to resist eating m&m's. I grew up eating these and I won't stop. They are delicious and tasty. I enjoy eating the ones with the peanuts inside them. I like the crunch and taste of both milk chocolate and the peanut. They are really good.
Michele  F.
Michele F.
Conyers , GA
OMG! The best ever! I have a hard time eating a serving. I take a few and say that's all. Then I get more and say the same. Before I know it I have eaten half the bag! They are so addicting! I always get a great deal on them and when I do I stock up. I like to keep them in the refrigerator. They are definitely a candy that I can't keep myself from eating! True classic!
Bryanna G.
Bryanna G.
Salinas ca
Foodie Expert
I've been eating the whole pack I love the combination of nuts and m&m together. It's not really healthy but what can I say there so addicting they are in the middle pricey and affordable for candy yes I would recommend to others
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
s hackensack , NJ
Foodie Expert
I have always loved peanut m&ms but i have been very addicted to them lately. They are the perfect snack and are a perfect combination of nut and chocolate. They are very affordable so much that I purchased a 5lb bag for about $8.
Whitley D.
Whitley D.
north hollywood
These ade probably the best M&Ms made... lol The peanut crunch with that chocolate taste? YUM! It's almost impossible NOT to eat the entire and and have it to yourself. This is one of those candys that I do not like to share!
Alexandria L.
Alexandria L.
Los Angeles
Sooo good! I can't get enough... i honestly don't like peanuts as much as I should but these m&m make me like them. I go through bags and bags of the yellow bags of m&m. A great grab and go junk food snack.
Bridgett B.
Bridgett B.
Deep Run
M&M'S Peanut
My daughter loves these. She's a big M&M's fan. These go fast when I do buy them. Of course who doesn't like M&M's? Peanuts and chocolate go great together. I will always buy these.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Foodie Expert
Love these! Probably one of my favorite M&Ms I love the peanuts they have in them. Having chocolate over it makes it so yummy. It's not the best snack out there, but it is worth a treat every now and again.
Chayanne M.
Chayanne M.
If you enjoy chocolate and peanuts, you'll definitely love this! No resisting this chocolate! This is by far one of my favorite chocolates of all time! The richness of the cocoa butter and milk chocolate is what makes it delicious!
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.