Michele  F.
Conyers , GA
OMG! The best ever! I have a hard time eating a serving. I take a few and say that's all. Then I get more and say the same. Before I know it I have eaten half the bag! They are so addicting! I always get a great deal on them and when I do I stock up. I like to keep them in the refrigerator. They are definitely a candy that I can't keep myself from eating! True classic!
Alicia P.
s hackensack , NJ
Foodie Expert
I have always loved peanut m&ms but i have been very addicted to them lately. They are the perfect snack and are a perfect combination of nut and chocolate. They are very affordable so much that I purchased a 5lb bag for about $8.
Bryanna G.
Salinas ca
Foodie Expert
I've been eating the whole pack I love the combination of nuts and m&m together. It's not really healthy but what can I say there so addicting they are in the middle pricey and affordable for candy yes I would recommend to others
Emily T.
Foodie Expert
These are ok. I'm not a big fan of m&ms but I'll still have them every once in a while. My mom buys the jumbo size bag from Costco and is obsessed with them. They just taste like regular m&ms but with peanuts in them, nothing special
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Foodie Expert
Love these! Probably one of my favorite M&Ms I love the peanuts they have in them. Having chocolate over it makes it so yummy. It's not the best snack out there, but it is worth a treat every now and again.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Foodie Expert
Love peanut M/M and I get the big bags from BJ wholesale. At every family function or party we have peanut M/M especially during the holidays. Some of my family like plain but I prefer the peanuts
lifebylv *.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
This is my ultimate chocolate craving! I love Peanut M&Ms-- I usually have at least a bag in the house at all times! I don't eat the entire bag in one sitting thought, I eat one here and there and the bag lasts me approximately 3 to 4 days so that I don't feel super guilty about eating them!
Joaquina  T.
Lansing, MI
YUMMMM. This has been my go to candy for many years. It has a great mix of crunch, chocolate, and fresh peanuts.  This snack hits the spot and only takes a few to curb the craving.  I recommend this anyone that likes chocolate and peanut mix.
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
My favorite kind of M&Ms! While I enjoy chocolate I find the regular M&Ms just too chocolate-y and overwhelming lol. The peanuts on the other hand give my taste buds a second thing to focus on. Perfect balance and a nice little protein kick if you need a quick energy sugar hit.
Heather M.
Foodie Expert
I love Peanut M&Ms because they provide enough chocolate to curb my chocolate craving but not so much to totally crash my caloric intake for the day. I love that they offer protein as well. I've read that they are the best chocolatey snack to eat because they have all of these qualities. I also love the texture (I'm a huge texture freak).
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?