Stephanie  P.
My favorite since i was a little kid! They are so yummy, and i love peanuts too. Such a great combo.
Damaryis B.
Woodhaven, NY
I'm in love with this candy. Its crunchy just how I like it and I don't really like peanuts but this I made an exception.
Crystal C.
Baltimore, MD
Who doesn't love m&m's especially the ones with nuts, Chocolate and peanuts need I say more.
Sandy P.
Sunnyvale, CA
Hard to stop eating this.Peanuts are always frest and chocolate gives the perfect contrast.
Denise G.
These are my absolute favorite m & m's. Love the peanut and chocolate combination so much!!
Ashlee W.
M&m with peanuts are my favorite. we buy these all the time. I also like that this flavor is found almost at every store.
Karleigh C.
Peanut M&Ms are pretty much the best! They are better than original in my opinion!! YUM!!!!
Kristen E.
These were unlimited on my honeymoon, my husband and I ate at least a bag a day! Best M&ms!
Emily P.
My favorite M&Ms! I could live off of these. Not too healthy but I would be happy doing it!
Jo R.
Waconia, MN
Pretty much the best thing ever invented. The mega bag doesn't stand a chance in our house.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?