9 colors available

Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Coon Rapids, MN
Foodie Expert
These are one of my favorite treats to snack on i can eat two bags if i needed to :)
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Kyle, TX
Foodie Expert
Peanut M & M's are the BEST! Classic, delicious and the little bags are great to refrigerate and put in my boy's lunches.
Christina W.
Christina W.
Always bought a bag back with me home to visit my relatives in taiwan. these are still my fave candies
adriana f.
adriana f.
Waxahachie, TX
I love them and think that they are the best chocolate ive ever tasted them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Loganville , GA
These have and will always be my favorite M&M. They are good to eat for a snack to get some protein and plus satisfy your sweet tooth :)
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Portland, OR
I love peanut m&ms! They're a great quick snack on the go. Sure, they may not be the healthiest of options, but one (bag) won't hurt!
Thania L.
Thania L.
26R Westford St, Allston, MA
Los mejores chocolates. uno de mis favoritos, super deliciosos. los compraria muchisimas veces, me encantan.
Zeena Z.
Zeena Z.
My favorite treat when I'm craving some chocolate. Very lovely. Especially when you accidentally get the ones that are all chocolate
Sheila R.
Sheila R.
Sioux Falls, SD
These are my favorite m & m's. The peanut in the middle is always fresh and its a perfect combination of chocolate, peanut and candy shell.
scott f.
scott f.
My absolute favorite m&l product. Although this is a small bag, I can go to Costco and get my giant size bag after this review. A+++++
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.