9 colors available

Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
I've loved these since I was little! Once I eat one, I need always need to have more!
nicole i.
nicole i.
These were a childhood fav for me! as an adult they're okay. I think that the couple times I've had a bad peanut in them kinda spoiled it for me.
Danka M.
Danka M.
Many people I know do not like these; however, I cannot understand why! Personally these are one of my favorites, I really like the texture and the mix of salty and sweet!
raven b.
raven b.
Needles, CA
I love eating this chocolate candy when i am having me time by watch a movie or a TV show.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Kershaw, SC
These m&ms are by far my favorite right along with the peanut butter ones!! who doesn't love chocolate covered peanuts!
Joanna L.
Joanna L.
Fresno, CA
Foodie Expert
Peanut M&M's are my favorite of M&M's. I eat them almost daily because they are my go to snack. They have never let me down!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
I love these! They'er crunchy and chocolatey! They aren't too sweet, but they have just enough chocolate flavor to them. Try them crushed on a vanilla sundae!
Kim G.
Kim G.
Chocolate, candy shell, and peanuts. what a perfect combo. I love the flavor and crunch. Love adding theses to my party mix at get togethers.
Jaira L.
Jaira L.
These are the best! Well the PB ones are my favorite but if I had to choose a second this would be it. Nice m&m coated around a peanut.. who doesn't love that?
Casey B.
Casey B.
Westminster, CO
Peanut M&M's are a great sweet and salty treat. Definitely a quick pick-me-up, boost of energy type snack, but not something to give you that long lasting fuel needed for a hike or some other form of exercise.
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.