Cara H.
Sunnyside, WA
Is it sad that I can polish off a jumbo bag of these myself? So good! I love all the m&m products but this is my favorite.
Rebecca  M.
I love m&m with the peanuts in the middle m&ms alone aren't my favorite but still good though
Blanca A.
I love m&ms but the peanut m&ms are my favorite. The combination of chocolate and peanut in a bite is so tasty.
CARLA B.
Raceland, LA
One of my best go to snacks of all. The mixture of chocolate and peanut are just enough to satisfy my cravings.
Gracie M.
Minneapolis, MN
These are an M&M classic! The peanut butter adds something really great to traditional M&Ms.
Adrianne L.
Why would you ruin a perfectly good m&m by sticking a peanut in the middle. Why?!?
lyndsey p.
Birdsnest, VA
Love peanut m&m's! don't eat them all the time, but i crave them, they are crave fulfilling!!
Robin M.
Denver, CO
My favorite candy to take to the movie theater! Crunchy, chocolaty, and peanutty. SO good!
Courtnie B.
Deerfield, MA
The way my family loves this candy, I'm glad they made a bag this big! Great for a Christmas present!
Ashley j.
Baltimore, MD
The peanut m&m are my favorite, they are the only ones i like. salty and sweet a good combo
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?