9 colors available

Shiny M.
Shiny M.
Littleton, CO
Who doesn't love these things! So delicious and I love the peanuts in them. They are so addicting that I have to be careful.
Diane L.
Diane L.
Amherst, OH
LOVE M&Ms of any kind! Nibble on these for a quick pick me up! Stash them in my bag or drawer at work for a sweet treat anytime.
Theresa E.
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Foodie Expert
Peanut M &M's are awesome when my kids were small I had too hide these because I wanted them for myself. The peanuts are just the right texture not too hard.
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
old bridge
Love these candies. perfect snack on the go. a bit of salty a bit of sweet!!!! easily eaten without a mess
Alison S.
Alison S.
Louisville, KY
I LOVE these. Always have, always will. You just can't stop eating them once you start.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Edmonton , KY
Foodie Expert
My favorite candy! It's also great mixed in with popcorn or in trail mix. Be careful...these are addicting!
Kendra A.
Kendra A.
San Diego, CA
Such an easy treat that you can do so much with in terms of baking or on-the-go snacks. A classic for sure!
Alyona M.
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT
So tasty! These are so much better than milk chocolate ones. They have more texture.
Marian C.
Marian C.
Hannibal, MO
Foodie Expert
These are my favorites! I can't eat any other m&ms except these! I can down a small bag pretty quickly!
Courtnie B.
Courtnie B.
Deerfield, MA
The way my family loves this candy, I'm glad they made a bag this big! Great for a Christmas present!
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.