9 colors available

Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Baltimore, MD
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't love m&m's especially the ones with nuts, Chocolate and peanuts need I say more.
Niara E.
Niara E.
The best M&M's are the one's with peanuts. All M&M's are great though. Love the commercials also.
Cassie P.
Cassie P.
Foodie Expert
Love peanut m&m's and personally I wish they made just the shells as well as they taste really good after the peanut is taken out but overall they are really good together as well!!
dora  m.
dora m.
Jacksonville , NC
I always take a bag of these when I go to the movies lol peanuts and chocolate are delicious. Definitely recommend to try to who ever hasn't yet(:
Mila P.
Mila P.
Wilton Manors, FL
A tastley sweet snack. Not my favorite choice of candy but I do love the sweet taste.
Angie H.
Angie H.
Tallahassee, FL
My go-to treat at the movie theater! Wish I had some right now, sweet and salty!
Sylvia R.
Sylvia R.
Foodie Expert
M&M's..... I Love M&M's they are soooooo good!!! I love to pop them in the freezer for about an hour and mix them with popcorn..... ooooo so delicious!!! I have been eating these sweet things for quite some time now, they are one of my favorite snacks!!!!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Prattville , AL
Foodie Expert
My favorite m&m! Love the crunch and taste! Childhood favorite that never gets old!
Shiny M.
Shiny M.
Littleton, CO
Who doesn't love these things! So delicious and I love the peanuts in them. They are so addicting that I have to be careful.
Diane L.
Diane L.
Amherst, OH
LOVE M&Ms of any kind! Nibble on these for a quick pick me up! Stash them in my bag or drawer at work for a sweet treat anytime.
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.