9 colors available

Jessa C.
Jessa C.
Madison, WI
These are my weakness! I always get this when I'm out and about. They have a great taste.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
BETHLEHEM, PA
MnM's are my absolute weakness. A friend of mine bought me a pack of these last Friday and it satisfied the exact chocolate craving I had. The peanuts add an extra flavor to it and I could eat them all day.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Orlando , FL
Foodie Expert
Peanut MM's are the best MM's =) And this huge bag is great....but dangerous! =)
Amy W.
Amy W.
Dublin, OH
I like the way these taste. With a peanut in the middle, you get more than a sugar rush--at least some protein content too.
Haley H.
Haley H.
These colorful candies are addicting, especially the peanut variety! They are a fun snack, but on the other hand too much of a good thing can be bad. The calories can add up if you mindlessly pop them in your mouth while working or watching TV.
Joanna J.
Joanna J.
Marshall, TX
Who doesn't love chocolate and peanuts combined! another on my list of favorite snacks
Juan H.
Juan H.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love M&Ms. I love every kind they have, but peanut M&Ms are the best! Yummy!
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
old bridge
Love these candies. perfect snack on the go. a bit of salty a bit of sweet!!!! easily eaten without a mess
amazedmeroxy N.
amazedmeroxy N.
Foodie Expert
I love these more than anything on the m&m chocolate. I always adore a whole peanut in every bite one of my best snacks ever.
Savanna H.
Savanna H.
Mantachie, MS
Foodie Expert
These go great with trial mix or anything really. They are so yummy and I would highly suggest these to anyone who likes chocolate and peanuts.
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.