Rebecca A.
Peanut M&M's are my ultimate sweet treat. Excellent ratio of chocolate and peanut in every bite.
Merly T.
Amo los M & M desde pequeña y me encanta mas cuando son de mani,, son mis favoritos y me encantan demasiado
Yeraldi G.
Katy, TX
I just love this chocolates!!! they are crunchy and just delicious and the price just right...
KELLY L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I don't know what to say but that this could be the best product ever made. They are delicious!
Kendra
Franklin, OH
I love to snack on these throughout my work day. Nothing like some chocolate and protein to help me get through my day. Yum!
Ashley T.
I don't eat these often but when I do I just finished the whole bag in like 5 seconds these are amazing love m&ms
Rebekah D.
Jonesborough, TN
These things are amazing. They are my favorite type of M&M, and I could waste all my money in buying them.
Kim S.
This is my second choice of M&M's. Perfect peanut and chocolate combination! Perfect sized easy open and close bag!
Sarah S.
My whole family loves M&Ms. we get the peanut kind on occasion. they are super yummy! I'm never disappointed by M&Ms
Maria B.
Cincinnati, OH
These are so good!!!! I kinda wish they had more chocolate but you get what you get.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?