9 colors available

Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
Love digging into a bag of peanut butter M&M's! They are crunchy and delicious! These chocolate candy's always bring a smile to my face!
Maggie P.
Maggie P.
Wichita, KS
I just love peanut mm's such a Siple little candy that always tastes yummy and hits the right spot ūüėć
Maegan H.
Maegan H.
Glendale, AZ
These are pretty decent were my favorites tell pretzel m&ms came out
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Mankato, MN
I love peanut M&M's! I could eat a whole big bag to myself if you let me! (Maybe not in one sitting though). lol!
Amy H.
Amy H.
Rockford, IA
I love the peanut m&ms. They are great to snack on and even better when you have a bowl of popcorn.
Reba B.
Reba B.
Mmmm..I love peanut m&ms the problem with this big bag is once I start its hard to stop..and occasionally I'll get some without peanuts in them!!!!!!
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Who doesn't love M&M's?? These candies are great and I use them as prizes at my job for the kids!
Lisa E.
Lisa E.
Port Huron, MI
I love peanut m&m's !! I could sit here and eat the whole bag ! One of the best candies ever made for sure !
Sara W.
Sara W.
Wabash, IN
Who doesn't love a giant bag of M&MS?! Much easier than buying a bunch of smaller bags, especially since these hap the zip closure.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Foodie Expert
My favorite Flavor of m&m next to peanut butter. Perfect for an on the go snack.
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.