9 colors available

Maggie P.
Maggie P.
Wichita, KS
I just love peanut mm's such a Siple little candy that always tastes yummy and hits the right spot ūüėć
Emily S.
Emily S.
Bentonia, MS
All time favorite snack. I get one just about everyday after work now. It's my little cheat of the day.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I buy these for my parents all the time. They devour them within a week. They are yummy!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Lorain, OH
This is my absolute favorite candy! I can't buy them because I will eat them all lol!
Tanya M.
Tanya M.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
I love m&m peanuts. I like to eat the chocolate shell then eat the peanut alone lol.
Bartender B.
Bartender B.
Peanut M&M's are just as delightful as all the other M&M's. Another one of my favorites!
Kara E.
Kara E.
Roseville, CA
Foodie Expert
Peanut m&ms are my favorite candy!!! I love how they have a whole peanut inside instead of little peanut chunks mixed within the chocolate!!
Julie P.
Julie P.
Sumner, WA
Foodie Expert
Favorite M&M flavor for sure, not that there is a bad one ;-). This size of bag is perfect to entertaining. We always put a big bowl out at birthday parties.
Renee R.
Renee R.
Love these. To me any kind of m&m's are great. But they are especially great when I am stressed out. I know that sounds weird but chocolate always makes me calm down.
Tammi V.
Tammi V.
Wadsworth, OH
Peanut M&Ms are such a classic! I think it's kind of funny, at our local Regal Cinemas theater, that even with all the peanut allergies so many people have, they only sell peanut M&Ms - they must be VERY popular if you can't get regular plain M&Ms!
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.