9 colors available

Denise G.
Denise G.
Foodie Expert
The chocolate covered peanut M&Ms are my absolute favorite! I can't get enough!
Kathleen T.
Kathleen T.
Murrells Inlt, SC
The perfect combination of sweet, crunchy, and salty! Throw a few in a ziplock bag for a little treat later or bring the bag and everyone will want to be your friend!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
I love peanut M&M's these are my favorites, I even like them more than the original.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Milwaukee, WI
These are absolutely delicious. I really dislike peanuts by themselves, but these give a whole new meaning to me! They're still dangerous (addicting) even when they're not in the candy bowl
shaina D.
shaina D.
Cedar Lake, IN
These are delicious. Everyone in my family could sit there and eat the whole bag if I would let them!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Who doesn't love M&Ms? Chocolate and peanuts are always a great combo. Plus they melt in your mouth not in your hand!
Reba B.
Reba B.
Mmmm..I love peanut m&ms the problem with this big bag is once I start its hard to stop..and occasionally I'll get some without peanuts in them!!!!!!
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Haleyville, AL
Foodie Expert
For peanut lovers these are a great gift idea! I love m&m's in General so technically none of them are better then the others!
Gina C.
Gina C.
Portland, OR
Foodie Expert
I really like the peanut in the center m&m's. They are my favorite. Not too much chocolate not too much nut.
Angie T.
Angie T.
Yorktown, VA
These are my family's favorite flavor M&M's. The bag's size makes it perfect for sharing and can usually last a week or so. I love that it is reclosable so I do not have to use a Ziploc bag to store them. Delicious, practical and usually a decent value!
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.