Ashley L.
Meriden, Ct
The best m&m product hands down and very addicting. I've been known to a whole bag thought out the day. A must have in my house.
Cecelia K.
Lake Villa, IL
I love all flavors of M&M's. We always pass them out for Halloween. My favorites are the peanut butter ones.
April P.
Sandston, Va
I love Peanut M&M's! If I'm not careful I could eat an entire bag by myself! Much better than the plain chocolate ones!
Alannah R.
I love me some peanut M&Ms. They taste great and they're so smooth on the tounge. An absolute must.
Sabrina S.
Tacoma, WA
My go to candy fix I love peanut m&ms they are the best and the fun size is perfect portion control
Kimberly V.
M&M peanuts are just so delicious these are my favorite type of m&ms if you haven't tried it yet you have to!
Angelica A.
I LOVE CHOCOLATE & M&MS ARE ONE OF MY TOP 5 FAVORITE..
MY BABY LOVES THEM AS Well.
Super recommend
Faith C.
So nasty! Peanuts are fresh & it's a great treat to take on the go. This bag will statisfy the whole family.
Samantha P.
Frankfort, NY
I'll be honest, I don't really love m&m's but I LOVE peanut m&m's. My go to movie snack!
Brandi S.
I have always loved peanut M&Ms and my children do as well. I forget to buy them sometimes though
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?