9 colors available

lucy m.
lucy m.
I love M&Ms but they get you thirsty and not all of them have nuts. i hate when i get M&Ms with peanuts and the first 3 have no nuts! At times, not all the time i get one M&M that has a ugly tasting peanut..
Teresa D.
Teresa D.
Vincent, AL
I teach my children it is nice to share, but I actually hide my Peanut M&Ms. This is my go to candy.
Sharell M.
Sharell M.
Foodie Expert
Such a big bag giving you lots of value for your money spent. This and the pretzel version are 2 of my favorite types of M&M.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Athol, MA
These are one of my favorite kinds of m&ms. Love being able to zip the bags keeps them fresher for longer.
Yamilex C.
Yamilex C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
These are the best kind of M&Ms out there. Great for those people who like chocolate and peanuts!
Desiree A.
Desiree A.
So I don't eat candy as much as I used to but this right here, I love!! For the price of the bag, this is a steal. I love the peanut mnm's they are so good.. seeing this actually makes me want to go buy a bag..
Laura U.
Laura U.
Delicious milk chocolate covered peanuts. Peanuts are fresh and the chocolate is tasty. The vibrant colors make it a fun activity for the kids to eat. A go to for sure when you have a craving.
Aja S.
Aja S.
Nashville, TN
These are the only types of m and m's that I eat. I like them because they are crunchy and don't have a weird taste that I think the other m and m's have.
Maggie P.
Maggie P.
Wichita, KS
I just love peanut mm's such a Siple little candy that always tastes yummy and hits the right spot ūüėć
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
This is a great candy. I love the crunch. Just the right amount of sweet. I love that they are bite sized.
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.