9 colors available

Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Athens, Tx
The m&m's with peanuts inside are my fave! I bought one of these bags and they were delicious except for the fact that some of them tastes like they had spoiled nuts inside them yuck!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Sunnyvale, CA
Foodie Expert
I love these as a mid afternoon snack. It fixes my chocolate craving but also gives me a protein boost from the peanut.
Mayra L.
Mayra L.
Storm Lake, IA
These are yummy, just not sure what type of occassion you would need to have to buy such a large back...it's pricey
Shelly T.
Shelly T.
Modesto, Ca
A good and delicious treat. They make a good topping for ice cream or just plain on the go snack
Laura s.
Laura s.
This size is perfect for a crowd or when I bake cookies. Love the peanut M&M's. Delicious!
Samantha O.
Samantha O.
Peanut M&Ms are my favorite and with the zipper I don't have to eat them all at once!!!
kelly p.
kelly p.
Foodie Expert
Chocolate peanut ones are probably my favorite out of all m&ms out there. They have more flavor to them unlike the other ones
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY
These are my second favorite M&M. I just love the chocolate and the peanut combination.
Michele S.
Michele S.
Mount Clemens, MI
M&M's Peanut are my favorite M&M's. I love the taste of the chocolate and peanuts mixed together.
Renee A.
Renee A.
Stafford Spgs, CT
Delicious snack candy. So easy to eat the entire bag quickly. Perfect mix of sweet with a bit of body to it from the peanuts.
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.