Deven D.
Virginia Bch, VA
These have been my absolute favorite since I was a little girl. If I'm going to pick any kind of m&m it's going to be these ones!!
Anna E.
Katy, TX
This is my favorite candy. Really chocolatly hard shell and when you bite it in the center you will find a peanut. Very delicious
Amber B.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite candies! A bag does not last long around here. Perfect peanut to chocolate ratio!
Teresa D.
Vincent, AL
I teach my children it is nice to share, but I actually hide my Peanut M&Ms. This is my go to candy.
Maggie P.
Wichita, KS
I just love peanut mm's such a Siple little candy that always tastes yummy and hits the right spot 😍
Alannah R.
I love me some peanut M&Ms. They taste great and they're so smooth on the tounge. An absolute must.
Kelsey W.
Foodie Expert
They are always so good! The peanut and peanut butter ones are my favorite and are so addicting too!
Cita V.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Foodie Expert
I love M&Ms these are my favorite. I like to pack a little in a bag and take them as a little snack awhile at the work.
crystal Z.
Whittier, CA
I love M&Ms they are so good best sweet treat i love chocolate and then it has peanuts get combo <3
Marie S.
Columbus, Ga
Hi my name is Marie and I'm an addict! I love M&M's with peanuts they are my absolute favorite you just can't go wrong with them.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.