BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Buy on Walgreens*
Dorene B.
CA
One of my favorite candies. You can't go wrong with chocolate and peanuts! I like the crunch from the chocolate and the peanuts when you put the candy in your mouth. I can't stop eating them so I only buy the smaller packages! LOL!
Alexandria O.
Not really sure what else there is to say about this product. Everybody knows what peanut m&ms are. I like them a lot. But if you've got a peanut allergy or a dairy allergy of any kind, I'd say this isn't the product for you. I like to put them in my popcorn or eat them when craving chocolate. Or just when I have the munchies
Tami S.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
My hubby loves the M&M peanut candies! I love the plain. I have been eating these for years. I can remember eating them when I was 5 or so. That is many many moons ago. They haven't changed they are still great. If you ever get the chance go to the M&M shop in Las Vegas or the Ethyl M chocolate factory. It is a real treat
Melanie O.
Saint Paul, MN
Not being a big chocolate fan these are great cause you have a little chocolate wrapped around a peanut, covered in that hard candy shell. What's not to like? Unless you don't like peanuts of course but these are great when you just need a little something on the go that's sweet & can curb your craving or your hunger.
Whitney L.
My family loves M&Ms!!! It has been a family tradition to eat popcorn and M&Ms together, since I was little! We always ate the peanut M&Ms when I was little, but now we have to get both plain and peanut due to my son having a peanut allergy. However, you still can't have popcorn without M&Ms at our house! So good!!!
Lisa H.
Indianapolis, IN
It's M&Ms with peanuts, how can it not be delicious? The sharing size is nice but i don't want to share! I've loved M&Ms since i can remember. Now instead of getting the big bag and devouring the whole thing and then feeling guilty, i can just pick up this size and have less guilt when i eat it all by myself.
Courtney T.
Minot , ND
Peanut M&Ms have always been a family favorite. I remember first trying these when I got them while trick-or-treating as a child. Since that day, I have not been able to walk past them in a store without grabbing a bag to bring home with me. Especially am a major fan of the new Peanut Butter M&MS also.
Katie H.
One of my go to snacks. always have loved peanut m&ms! they have such good flavor and I love something with a crunch! plus I can add it to my diet plan snack because a peanut is classified as a healthy snack!
Roffy T.
Milk chocolate on its own can be overwhelming at times, so I love my peanut covered chocolates! I can snack on these anytime, any day. They're easy to carry around and don't make any noise when chewing, something I find annoying about some foods. I love colors, they make it even more enjoyable.
Evelyn C.
North Augusta, SC
How can M&M's be anything but a 5-star review?? They have been around for years and years and, to me, have never missed a beat, never messed up on a choice of colors, characters in their advertising, their promotions, or anything. They are nearly perfect in taste and reputation. I LOVE M&M's!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?