BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Reviews (1976)
Julie B.
Jamaica, NY
While im on campus before i go to my night classes I am always heading to the vending machine to buy M&Ms to keep me awake they are so addictive and good my favorite ones are with the peanuts
Brenda M.
Coachella, CA
My favorite candy. I always crave these. They're a really easy to go snack and also not messy. I love that they come in little individual packages and they have different colors depending on holidays.
Michele  F.
Conyers , GA
OMG! The best ever! I have a hard time eating a serving. I take a few and say that's all. Then I get more and say the same. Before I know it I have eaten half the bag! They are so addicting! I always get a great deal on them and when I do I stock up. I like to keep them in the refrigerator. They are definitely a candy that I can't keep myself from eating! True classic!
tami t.
Santee, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these candies! They come in regular size, family/sharing size and huge bags! They make great snacks when having guests over and you can get them almost anywhere! I love the perfect combination of chocolate and peanuts. Highly recommmend.
Diana S.
Gaithersburg, MD
i honestly love these so much. they are good to snack on. i usually eat these once every week or two weeks whenever i need a dose of chocolate. these are very affordable. i haven't tried alternatives and i would definitely get them as much as i good.
Sabrina F.
Austin, IN
I don't really like these. I feel like the texture of the outside of the M&M is weird mixed with the hard crunch of the peanut. I wouldn't sit down and eat a whole bag of these like I would their other products. Which may...be a good thing? Lol!
Daniela G.
Corona, NY
I love m&ms peanut. They're so good! I got these for $1 at Walgreens along with other treats. Its buy 4 for $4 which is a deal bc each one turns out to be $5 each at the movies. If you haven't tried m&ms then you gotta!
Sara T.
Peanut mnms are by far the best product you eat the chocolate and then bam! A peanut inside like who would have thought there would be a nut inside the tiny little candy! It's so yummy as well. Totally would recommend
Alicia P.
S Hackensack, NJ
I have always loved peanut m&ms but i have been very addicted to them lately. They are the perfect snack and are a perfect combination of nut and chocolate. They are very affordable so much that I purchased a 5lb bag for about $8.
Maleah N.
Maple Valley, WA
These have been my favorite since I was a little girl! I even used them as prizes for potty training with my kids and it made it so much easier and quicker to teach them with these yummy treats
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?