9 colors available

Trisha M.
Trisha M.
Austin, TX
Can't go wrong with an American Classic! Perfect party foods for everybody. ğŸ˜Ž
Madisyn F.
Madisyn F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
My all time favorite mnms!! Always have to grab a bag while I'm at the store!
PRISCILA COSTA PEREIRA S.
PRISCILA COSTA PEREIRA S.
Minnetonka, MN
Foodie Expert
I love KIND bars, there are a huge variety of flavors and this is my favorite. I personally use it as a meal replacement and take it along with a Natural Appetite Suppressant(extracted from a fruit). I personally love the taste of dark chocolate. Dark chocolate is an anti-oxidant and provides a variety of health benefits. The bar is very low in sugar so its an ideal meal replacement. It has a good amount of fiber and will help keep your digestive system healthy! The chocolate is smooth and the sweet/saltiness are perfectly balanced. The texture is very crunchy and the flavor releases quickly. I have them as a snack or replace my morning meal. Its a perfect natural snack bar.
Matan L.
Matan L.
So, I have been die hard classic M&M's fan for most of my life and used to refuse any of the other knockoffs that M&M's made. Despite this aversion, I decided a couple weeks ago that I would try these peanut M&M's and lo and behold, they were amazing! They have replaced the classic as my favorite type of M&M's and I recommend that any sweets fans try these. Good job once again M&M's!
Marilyn L.
Marilyn L.
Ridgewood, NY
Foodie Expert
I love love love these. If i could i would have a bag everywhere in my house and in my car. Its a great quick snack. Im lucky because this is one of the few snacks that my kids dont like that i can actually enjoy all by myself. I like that the drugstores always have a good deal on them. Would buy many more.
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Foodie Expert
Mmm, Peanut M&Ms. The chocolate milk taste with the crunchiness of peanuts. Yum. I can snack on these alone or just mix them in with popcorn or as a cookie topping. They are truly a classic snack. Unfortunately, I don't reach for these as much as I usually go for gummy candies, but still. I can eat them when they're around.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
My favorite chocolate treat! The best combination, chocolate and peanuts. Always my go to when I need a chocolate fix, perfect movies, road trip and mid day snack. They don't melt easily like other chocolate snacks so they are good to snack on in the summer too. The best!
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
M&M'S Peanut
I have to buy these every single week when I go to the grocery store because my husband is addicted to them. I try not to eat them because I know that maybe I will become addicted to them also. The peanuts are always so fresh and I love the crunchy candy coating. This snack is timeless!
Olimpia V.
Olimpia V.
Lehi, UT
Foodie Expert
The past 2 months, I have been eating these like crazy! I cannot help it. It's most likely because I'm pregnant lol but that's not the point. I always get these at Smith's down the street from my house because it's not too expensive, I mean a good size bag for only $2? You know I'm getting them. lol
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Miami/Tallahassee
Foodie Expert
This may be an unpopular opinion, but I believe these M&M's are better than the original! Peanuts and chocolate together are the perfect combination, and everyone who can, should try them. Next time you're deciding between these and the original, give the amazing peanut M&M's a chance.
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.