M&M'S Peanut
M&M'S Peanut
wanda f.
Rentz, GA
Love them I only like this brand I have tried other generic version and yuk and price is not to bad for small bags
Bailey G.
All time favorite candy. Even have a giant bag on my nightstand. ūüôĆūüŹľ You can never go wrong with these classic m&ms!
Saraskyblue _.
Milaca, MN
I'm not huge on candy but I really like these. It's a good sweet to salt ratio. Pretty affordable. Good snack.
Aaliyah G.
Richton, MS
Crunchy peanuts covered in chocolate covered in a candy coating. Great for sharing. This is a good candy .
Ana M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Omg this is my favorite chocolate.. I can eat them everyday.. I'm at work eating then all the time lol.
Scarlett H.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Who doesn't love M&Ms?! They are so simple and delicious. Great classic candy treat for any time or age
Emily S.
Hattiesburg,Ms
All time favorite snack. I get one just about everyday after work now. It's my little cheat of the day.
Julie P.
Salt and chocolate what a good combination. Had these at the movie theater and they are pretty good
Chasity R.
DALLAS, TX
These taste really good! I love the combination of sweet and salty with the chocolate and peanuts
member-35db771e6
Dixon, Illinois
This is my all time favorite holiday treat. I rarely eat chocolate, but when I do this is it!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.