Michele G.
Fulton, NY
Peanuts, chocolate, can you really go wrong? I like the peanut ones for a snack for the added protein!
Marian C.
Jackson, TN
These are my favorites! I can't eat any other m&ms except these! I can down a small bag pretty quickly!
Vernae H.
This is finally the right amount for me. I usually can't get enough M&M's, but these bags are the best.
brittany p.
Lansing, MI
Such a great snack! let them warm up a little so the chocolate is nice and soft and they are perfect! I would highly recommend them!
Christina W.
Always bought a bag back with me home to visit my relatives in taiwan. these are still my fave candies
Barbara J.
Philadelphia, PA
I love m&ms. They are the perfect snack to fix the sweet tooth. The peanut butter ones are the best.
BEKAH S.
hope mills
M&M's are a family favorite for snacks. We like to mix a handful into our popcorn during movie night.
Renae C.
Miramar, Florida
Say the word m&m make you want to say it more , so imagine the actually snack , take one and want more
Sarah M.
Canoga Park, CA
By FAR the best M&M's are the peanut kind. A classic product, halloween favorite, good in cookies, etc
Lauren C.
Jenkintown, PA
Love this candy, always on sale and they are gluten free, I just wish the smaller bags had more in there because I eat them so fast!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?