9 colors available

Monique V.
Monique V.
I've always loved these and they've always been my favorite kind. These are just so great and they're always on sale where I go.
Emilie P.
Emilie P.
Locust Grove, OK
Although I'm not a fan of M&M's, I love Peanut M&M's! I can never eat just a few. The peanut in the center really masks the taste of Mars chocolate and I like that!
Kadian M.
Kadian M.
Jamaica, NY
If you don't love these, I don't know what to tell you. You've been missing out on life if you don't love peanut m & m's. They are simple the best!!
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Foodie Expert
Love these peanut M&m's! I hate regular M&m's but these are great! I love the incorporation of the peanuts to give it a different crunch. I also like how not all of these M&m's candies look alike, but there are unique looking ones.
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
What can I say but love love love the M& M nuts. Great protein from the nuts and the sweet chocolate that surrounds the nut just begs you to have more. Great in cookies and candies. Great on top of cupcakes as decoration. Yummy.
Shelly T.
Shelly T.
Modesto, Ca
A good and delicious treat. They make a good topping for ice cream or just plain on the go snack
Haley H.
Haley H.
These colorful candies are addicting, especially the peanut variety! They are a fun snack, but on the other hand too much of a good thing can be bad. The calories can add up if you mindlessly pop them in your mouth while working or watching TV.
Faith C.
Faith C.
So nasty! Peanuts are fresh & it's a great treat to take on the go. This bag will statisfy the whole family.
Bridgett D.
Bridgett D.
Lebanon, KY
I love chocolate but mix chocolate and peanuts together and it's like Heaven in your mouth! I love peanut m&m's and they taste delicious, if you like peanuts and you like m&m's you'll love these! Chocolate peanuty goodness!!!!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Stevenson, AL
Peanut M&M's have to be my favorite candy in the whole world. The great thing about them, is that they are not really that expensive and they have such a great taste! M&M are the only company that I know of that make the peanut M&M! So very yummy! If you have never tried these before, then get off your computer & go buy some! YUMMY!!!!
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.