Michelle B.
I am briefly addicted to these recently. you can get these just about everywhere along with plain M&Ms the peanuts are never too hard.
Jordan B.
I love these! I can eat one of the big bags in no time flat! We keep these at work too, so its never good for my waste line.
Emili  s.
Manitowoc, WI
I love these. They are great with the peanuts inside. They also can be used to make cookies! Great price
Amy W.
Dublin, OH
I like the way these taste. With a peanut in the middle, you get more than a sugar rush--at least some protein content too.
Taylor P.
Arcata, CA
Foodie Expert
Super tasty. You cant eat just one... bag. I always eat at least two bags at a time even though I know I shouldnt.
Sabrina L.
Phoenix, AZ
I always have preferred these over any other chocolate. The peanuts make the entire taste, it's just a plain perfect combination.
brittany p.
Lansing, MI
Such a great snack! let them warm up a little so the chocolate is nice and soft and they are perfect! I would highly recommend them!
Ahmiana A.
Chula Vista, CA
I love M&M's, i eat these all day, i always have a bag of them in mt backpack and munch on them all day jajajajja
Angela H.
East Leroy, MI
Who doesn't love Peanut M&Ms. They are always a great side for when my friends come over to play bunco.
Michele G.
Fulton, NY
Peanuts, chocolate, can you really go wrong? I like the peanut ones for a snack for the added protein!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.