9 colors available

Kadian M.
Kadian M.
Jamaica, NY
If you don't love these, I don't know what to tell you. You've been missing out on life if you don't love peanut m & m's. They are simple the best!!
Christina V.
Christina V.
Peanut M&Ms are my all time favorite candy. Chocolate and peanuts and candy shell. This is perfect! I could eat an entire huge bag by myself!
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Foodie Expert
Love these peanut M&m's! I hate regular M&m's but these are great! I love the incorporation of the peanuts to give it a different crunch. I also like how not all of these M&m's candies look alike, but there are unique looking ones.
Lynn M.
Lynn M.
East Peoria, IL
By far peanut M&Ms are my favorite type of M&M! They have the best tasting peanuts inside. The candy coating and chocolate are so delicious! Combined them and it's heaven in your mouth! I have to fight my husband for them!
Bridgett D.
Bridgett D.
Lebanon, KY
I love chocolate but mix chocolate and peanuts together and it's like Heaven in your mouth! I love peanut m&m's and they taste delicious, if you like peanuts and you like m&m's you'll love these! Chocolate peanuty goodness!!!!
Autum  C.
Autum C.
Fombell, PA
My favorite kind of m&m's I can not stop eating them when I get a bag and it sucks cause I have very sensitive teeth so I can't have alot!!
Justine B.
Justine B.
Manchester, NH
I love all m&ms but peanut ones are one of my favorites. I always get a box when we go out to the movies.
Megan C.
Megan C.
While the slogan is "melts in your mouth, not in your hand" thats somewhat true. The shell tends to have the coloring come off on skin. Staining your palms, fingertips, and sometimes if you're a slobbery two year old.... your face too. This doesn't stop us from enjoying them anyways.... at home.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Stevenson, AL
Peanut M&M's have to be my favorite candy in the whole world. The great thing about them, is that they are not really that expensive and they have such a great taste! M&M are the only company that I know of that make the peanut M&M! So very yummy! If you have never tried these before, then get off your computer & go buy some! YUMMY!!!!
Keandra F.
Keandra F.
COLUMBUS, GA
I love M&M's and this has to be one of my favorite type of M&M's. Perfect balance of nuts and chocolate
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.