9 colors available

Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Merlin, OR
In my opinion, M&Ms taste the best with peanuts =) There is just something about chocolate-covered peanuts ... Yum!
Leslie D.
Leslie D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Foodie Expert
When I want M&Ms I always go for the peanut ones first. I love the saltiness of the peanut mixed with the milk chocolate.
Monique V.
Monique V.
I've always loved these and they've always been my favorite kind. These are just so great and they're always on sale where I go.
alana m.
alana m.
My fav candy.. love my peanut m&ms..my fav type of m&m is peanut. The crunchy-ness just does it. If you haven't had these yet, go to the store right now and get some :)
Kadian M.
Kadian M.
Jamaica, NY
If you don't love these, I don't know what to tell you. You've been missing out on life if you don't love peanut m & m's. They are simple the best!!
Loren V.
Loren V.
Dorchester, MA
Favorite the peanut cover with chocolate best invention ever. love the colors and the flavor.
Angela M.
Angela M.
One of my favorite candies ever. . I like warming them up before I eat them.
Kiara B.
Kiara B.
Indianapolis, IN
I have always loved these ever since I was a kid. I recently purchased the party size pack and eat them constantly! The price for the party pack was only 8.97!!
Bridgett D.
Bridgett D.
Lebanon, KY
I love chocolate but mix chocolate and peanuts together and it's like Heaven in your mouth! I love peanut m&m's and they taste delicious, if you like peanuts and you like m&m's you'll love these! Chocolate peanuty goodness!!!!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Stevenson, AL
Peanut M&M's have to be my favorite candy in the whole world. The great thing about them, is that they are not really that expensive and they have such a great taste! M&M are the only company that I know of that make the peanut M&M! So very yummy! If you have never tried these before, then get off your computer & go buy some! YUMMY!!!!
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.