Amber L.
Foodie Expert
The peanut m&ms are my absolute favorite. My family prefers to put them in the freezer to harden but I like them straight from the bag.
Abby L.
These m&ms are so addicting and if u put them on a table for a party they won't even last for 5 minutes!!
Carolyn Y.
Love the m&ms with peanuts! U get the sweet and salty taste just right! My fav. Throw in my purse snack on the go!
Lisa L.
Glendale, AZ
I love them and who doesn't? What is better than peanut m&ms ....NOTHING!!!!! (maybe pretzel ones) hahaha
Jasper P.
Orem , Ut
Next to almond m&ms these are my fav I could eat a bag everyday!! Mmm I ways sneak a king size bag into movies into my purse :)
Jennifer  b.
Canton, OH
Foodie Expert
The only ones I like are the ones with peanuts although the price on them seems to be going up constantly
Christiana L.
Foodie Expert
I tend to crave these on road trips. They're creamy and crunchy in the best flavor combination possible.
Amanda S.
Raymore, MO
How do you write a long review about m&ms... a good tasty chocolate treat, with the extra peanut crunch
Emili  s.
Manitowoc, WI
I love these. They are great with the peanuts inside. They also can be used to make cookies! Great price
Jennifer C.
Foodie Expert
Peanut m&m's are my favorite. I love the taste of these. very addictcive and easily can eat a whole bag in an hour
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.