BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Reviews (1972)
Buy on kmart
Secret M.
Brooklyn, NY
King size m&m's are perfect. the ambler bag just aren't enough. These chocolate with peanuts are my favorite! I love adding a few to a sundae. SO yummy.
Trinity H.
I love everything that has peanuts. This is why I oubviously love these m&ms. They're yummy and I like that they put an actual whole peanut in the candy.
Angela S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love the Peanut M&Ms! He's a funny character! The candy is delicious too. A classic and all time favorite. I prefer this over the plain/original ones.
Justine M.
I love the peanut flavored M&Ms. These are the only ones I buy! Because I'm not a pure chocolate lover, I love these because of the peanut inside them.
Katy B.
These will forever be a favorite of mine. The protein and sugar make these a great study food to munch on! It's tough not to eat the whole bag at once.
Tiffany G.
The combination of peanuts and chocolate makes for the perfect snack! A bag of peanut M&M's gets me through my day without leaving me feeling too guilty!
rosa u.
I love yellow m&ms I love that they have peanuts in the center I could carry them in my purse and just pop them in my mouthb whenever I need a sugar rush
Vivian L.
San Diego, CA
Personally I like the original one the best, but this one isn't that bad either. The peanuts give an extra crunch and even out the sweetness pretty well!
Karina P.
M&M's are the best! They are the best treat at the movie theater with some popcorn :) M&M's peanuts are especially the best kind of crunchy chocolate.
Anna L.
Harrisburg, PA
Peanut M&Ms are delicious! They're also a great candy to keep in a candy jar on your desk at work since they'll ensure you get visitors to your desk!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?