Tiffany H.
Harrison, NJ
Peanut overpowers the chocolate in the m&m for me. It the peanut was salted or crushed into the m&m I'd probably like it more.
Lisa F.
Sturgeon Bay , WI
Love love love these! They are my absolute favorite snack for everything from on the go to just sitting on the couch!
Angela S.
Who doesn't like peanut m&ms? I am love these. They are so yummy. When j am craving chocolate, I get this.
LISA P.
These are my favorite . I can eat the whole bag in no time. I'm a peanut lover ,so if you are a peanut lover like me these are the best.
Mrs M.
LOVE M&Ms....very delishes. These are great for the holidays. Grat snakes ti have around for company.
Caitlin M.
Caldwell, ID
I love peanut m&ms! So does my dad it was his Father's Day gift every year when we were kids. They bring back good memories :)
Emily D.
Somerset, KY
Peanut m&ms ate my favorite! Always a good treat. Nice crunchy peanut and good chocolate in every bite!
Holly D.
Hubert, NC
Peanut m&ms are amazing, i love them while watching a movie or even taking long trips, they are the perfect bite size snack!
Krystal L.
Louisa, VA
I always have a bag of these in the fridge. If you have them on hand, you can always grab a handful for a quick fix
Amber L.
The peanut m&ms are my absolute favorite. My family prefers to put them in the freezer to harden but I like them straight from the bag.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?