9 colors available

Chrissy K.
Chrissy K.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Peanut M&Ms. One of my favorite chocolates of all time. It's the perfect balance of sweet and saltiness. I could eat this whole bag in one sitting, but I don't. I control a bit of self-control lol. They're so delicious and perfect to just pop in your mouth. They never make a mess and they're delicious on the go. These will never get old. I'll always love my Peanut M&Ms.
Katy B.
Katy B.
These will forever be a favorite of mine. The protein and sugar make these a great study food to munch on! It's tough not to eat the whole bag at once.
Ivonne C.
Ivonne C.
Chocolate and peanuts equals heaven! They so good and cheap at almost every store. They are also a perfect snack to go
Christiana L.
Christiana L.
Foodie Expert
I tend to crave these on road trips. They're creamy and crunchy in the best flavor combination possible.
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Merlin, OR
In my opinion, M&Ms taste the best with peanuts =) There is just something about chocolate-covered peanuts ... Yum!
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Bedford, IA
Foodie Expert
Classic candy! Peanuts and chocolate, what could go wrong? (nothing...) It satisfies your sweet and salty cravings. Also pairs well with popcorn so it makes a great theater treat.
Kadian M.
Kadian M.
Jamaica, NY
If you don't love these, I don't know what to tell you. You've been missing out on life if you don't love peanut m & m's. They are simple the best!!
Breanne Z.
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Foodie Expert
Peanut M&M's are my absolutely favorite. I enjoy having them in my desk at work for a great chocolate snack. They are crunchy goodness, I don't know how else to explain these.
Christine S.
Christine S.
My all time favorite M&M's nothing beats these! Got portion of chocolate and nuts.
Monique V.
Monique V.
I've always loved these and they've always been my favorite kind. These are just so great and they're always on sale where I go.
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.