BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Reviews (1978)
Rebekah W.
Ventura, CA
Dude. Do we even need to say it? These are the best M&Ms out of the whole candy family. Hands down. I don't even know why we are having this conversation.
Brynne R.
Belle Chasse, LA
These peanut m&ms are so good! They are such a convenient little snack and will always be around. I highly recommend these if you want an amazing treat!
Melissa H.
Plainwell, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ok so my husband has an addiction to this candy and he literally goes through this size bag weekly. He is nuts about peanut M&M's! Ok ok I like them too.
Tina L.
I love these, they are so good and better than the original M&Ms because they have a nice crunch in the middle.They are great for road trips,snacks, etc.
Justine M.
I love the peanut flavored M&Ms. These are the only ones I buy! Because I'm not a pure chocolate lover, I love these because of the peanut inside them.
Secret M.
Brooklyn, NY
King size m&m's are perfect. the ambler bag just aren't enough. These chocolate with peanuts are my favorite! I love adding a few to a sundae. SO yummy.
Juju D.
My absolute favorite! This is the love of my life right here!! My husband always surprises me with the sharing size ones and I end up eating them alone.
Oriana R.
My Favorite candy in the whole world! I absolutely love chocolate and peanuts by themselves, but when M&Ms added peanuts to this candy they really did right! I can eat a whole bag if I wanted to, but thankfully I have the willpower to stop lol I would definitely recommend this candy to anyone without hesitation.
Kimberly M.
N Massapequa, NY
These are the best! They have the right amount of chocolate to peanut ratio and last for a while because they satisfy my craving after eating only a few!
Gina R.
Chatsworth, GA
Love this candy. The peanuts add such a great taste to the snack. They are always crunchy and sweet. Always my go to snack at the movies or on the road.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?