9 colors available

Chrissy K.
Chrissy K.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Peanut M&Ms. One of my favorite chocolates of all time. It's the perfect balance of sweet and saltiness. I could eat this whole bag in one sitting, but I don't. I control a bit of self-control lol. They're so delicious and perfect to just pop in your mouth. They never make a mess and they're delicious on the go. These will never get old. I'll always love my Peanut M&Ms.
Emily D.
Emily D.
I love the m&ms with peanuts in them, it gives you that sweet and salty mixture!
Ivonne C.
Ivonne C.
Chocolate and peanuts equals heaven! They so good and cheap at almost every store. They are also a perfect snack to go
Katy B.
Katy B.
These will forever be a favorite of mine. The protein and sugar make these a great study food to munch on! It's tough not to eat the whole bag at once.
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Merlin, OR
In my opinion, M&Ms taste the best with peanuts =) There is just something about chocolate-covered peanuts ... Yum!
Monique V.
Monique V.
I've always loved these and they've always been my favorite kind. These are just so great and they're always on sale where I go.
Kadian M.
Kadian M.
Jamaica, NY
If you don't love these, I don't know what to tell you. You've been missing out on life if you don't love peanut m & m's. They are simple the best!!
Destiny P.
Destiny P.
Ten times better than normal M&M's and twice as addicting. The peanut butter ones are really good too
Bridgett D.
Bridgett D.
Lebanon, KY
I love chocolate but mix chocolate and peanuts together and it's like Heaven in your mouth! I love peanut m&m's and they taste delicious, if you like peanuts and you like m&m's you'll love these! Chocolate peanuty goodness!!!!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Stevenson, AL
Peanut M&M's have to be my favorite candy in the whole world. The great thing about them, is that they are not really that expensive and they have such a great taste! M&M are the only company that I know of that make the peanut M&M! So very yummy! If you have never tried these before, then get off your computer & go buy some! YUMMY!!!!
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.