Lizet P.
Chicago , IL
Not a big fan of chocolates but this would suit once I a while when I'm craving chocolate. I prefer these over the reg milk chocolate M&Ms
Cecilia V.
Love m&m they are very tasty and I have loved them since I was a kid. They have a semi hard shell with chocolate in the middle.
Candis C.
Walker, LA
I love all of the fun sized candies. They have tons of flavors and you can eat them without feeling guilty.
Ashley H.
Coon Rapids, MN
Best M&Ms mars company has ever made! Staple in my household! A++ my husband and I both adore these m&m's!
Jessica D.
Hailey , ID
How in the world can you go wrong with Peanut M&M's? My favorite are the brown ones. Yes you can actually taste the difference.
lizzie a.
San Jose, CA
One of my guilty pleasures. Who can eat just one. Love the mix of sweet with the crunch and saltiness of the peanuts.
Amanda S.
Chattanooga, TN
I love peanut m&m's they are one of my favorites. I could pretty much eat them all day long!! I prefer the peanut ones to the plain ones.
Rebecca C.
LOOOVEEEEEEEEEE!!! so good whenever you need a protein pick me up or just want something sweet and salty.
Angela S.
Who doesn't like peanut m&ms? I am love these. They are so yummy. When j am craving chocolate, I get this.
Tiffany H.
Harrison, NJ
Peanut overpowers the chocolate in the m&m for me. It the peanut was salted or crushed into the m&m I'd probably like it more.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?