melissa t.
I personally love these and any other type of m&ms.. perfect balance of sweet n salty! my kids also love them
Krystal D.
Everly, IA
The best M&Ms on the market. Definitely use them not only as a snack but for baking too! One of our kids favorite go to snacks with popcorn!
Hannah T.
Dallas, Ga
I love to keep these in my desk for when I want something sweet. I like these better than the regular flavor.
Alexandria B.
Chatham, IL
My boyfriend loves these! They are a must on the shopping list.... Sweet & Salty I guess you can't go wrong!?
Gina C.
Portland, OR
I really like the peanut in the center m&m's. They are my favorite. Not too much chocolate not too much nut.
Liana G.
Mooresville, IN
Definitely the best mm&ms. These are really good and each mm&m has a whole peanut in it. They are a perfect combo of chocolate and peanut.
Alannah R.
Oh how I love these chocolates. I can eat a whole bag in one sitting. I love the nutty crunch in the middle!
Sarah C.
This are my absolute favorite product from M&M's! Once I eat one, I can't stop because they're so addicting!
Rebecca D.
Gulf Breeze, FL
These used to be my favorite before the pretzel ones came out. Chocolate and peanuts go great together, but the pretzel m&ms are the bomb.
Lizet P.
Chicago , IL
Not a big fan of chocolates but this would suit once I a while when I'm craving chocolate. I prefer these over the reg milk chocolate M&Ms
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?