9 colors available

Sandy J.
Sandy J.
M & M's are a total classic. Nice and crunchy with a nutty flavor. Just be careful of any allergies.
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
M&M's with Peanuts are one of my favorite candies! They are so delicious! I could eat them all day, everyday! Love the combination of the peanut with the chocolate!
Maggie P.
Maggie P.
Wichita, KS
I just love peanut mm's such a Siple little candy that always tastes yummy and hits the right spot ūüėć
Loren V.
Loren V.
Dorchester, MA
Favorite the peanut cover with chocolate best invention ever. love the colors and the flavor.
Alletse A.
Alletse A.
Foodie Expert
These are so delicious and addicting. These peanut ones are my favorite M&M flavor!
Nubia C.
Nubia C.
Cypress, TX
These are the perfect chocolate to penut ratio little delights. They are so addicting and so crunchy. Rarley do you not get a fresh peanut in the bags. Great little bursts of sweetness.
Dak Y.
Dak Y.
Extremely delicious. These are my favorite take on the M&M. The best combo. !
Aracely L.
Aracely L.
I use to despise peanut m&ms as a kid but now I CAN'T GET ENOUGH. I always get a bag when I know I am going to be playing call of duty. It keeps me going and focused for some reason ( Maybe its the sugar ).
Chrissy K.
Chrissy K.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Peanut M&Ms. One of my favorite chocolates of all time. It's the perfect balance of sweet and saltiness. I could eat this whole bag in one sitting, but I don't. I control a bit of self-control lol. They're so delicious and perfect to just pop in your mouth. They never make a mess and they're delicious on the go. These will never get old. I'll always love my Peanut M&Ms.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Edmonton , KY
Foodie Expert
My favorite candy! It's also great mixed in with popcorn or in trail mix. Be careful...these are addicting!
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.