9 colors available

Emily S.
Emily S.
Bentonia, MS
All time favorite snack. I get one just about everyday after work now. It's my little cheat of the day.
Keandra F.
Keandra F.
COLUMBUS, GA
I love M&M's and this has to be one of my favorite type of M&M's. Perfect balance of nuts and chocolate
Heather M.
Heather M.
Foodie Expert
I love Peanut M&Ms because they provide enough chocolate to curb my chocolate craving but not so much to totally crash my caloric intake for the day. I love that they offer protein as well. I've read that they are the best chocolatey snack to eat because they have all of these qualities. I also love the texture (I'm a huge texture freak).
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Who doesn't like peanut m&ms?? lol these are great and taste really good! Great brand.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
These are my favorite M&Ms. I can eat a whole bag! They always keep me satisfied !
Liza R.
Liza R.
Ware, MA
When I was studying, these helped me focus- it gave me a bit of sugar to keep going and protein to keep my appetite at bay! I love sucking off the shell and enjoying the chocolate underneath!
Natalia  M.
Natalia M.
Orlando, Florida
My favorite m&m's because I love the peanut and chocolate combination. So yummy.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Stevenson, AL
Peanut M&M's have to be my favorite candy in the whole world. The great thing about them, is that they are not really that expensive and they have such a great taste! M&M are the only company that I know of that make the peanut M&M! So very yummy! If you have never tried these before, then get off your computer & go buy some! YUMMY!!!!
Carrie F.
Carrie F.
Marion, IL
My most FAVORITE candy of all time!!!! How could you not enjoy these and not smile
Yoselym F.
Yoselym F.
Hialeah, FL
I can't be the only one that eats the outer layer of chocolate and then the nut inside. It takes me forever to finish them, but it allows me to truly enjoy them, lol
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.