Karen K.
N Brunswick, NJ
Foodie Expert
Yet another chocolate I can't say no to. Peanuts in chocolate with a candy shell. Once I start, I can't stop.
Emili  s.
Manitowoc, WI
The fun size are a perfect amount for lunch for the kids @nd are even greay thing to use for trick or treaters.
Tonya D.
Foodie Expert
These are great especially for people who likes peanuts and chocolate. These are my favorite kind of m & ms .
Judy L.
Cranston, RI
I absolutely love M&Ms with peanuts. I have them always at my desk when I'm working. They are the best candies around.
Ina v.
Bolingbrook, IL
Perfect snack, great for my kids, love the taste,crunch, colors.perfect treat, not messy, easy to pack and take with you for all occasions .
melissa t.
I personally love these and any other type of m&ms.. perfect balance of sweet n salty! my kids also love them
Ryashia M.
These are the best i can eat these all day i love the fun size pack tho lol but my teeth hurt after i eat them
Krystal D.
Everly, IA
Foodie Expert
The best M&Ms on the market. Definitely use them not only as a snack but for baking too! One of our kids favorite go to snacks with popcorn!
Karolynn M.
W Alexandria, OH
Favorite kind of M&M's!! I love the original don't get me wrong, but these are the bast!!
Emma C.
I hate peanut m&ms! I have never liked them, and never buy them! What's worse than regular m&ms? Peanut m&ms!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.