BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Reviews (1976)
Diana  M.
LOVE peanut m&ms. They are my absolute favorite! Crunchy, yet not completely made out of chocolate. I agree with others that it's nice to have some protein.
Marilyn G.
This is one of our favorite chocolate in my family. Only lasts a few days of my husband knows about them. Great crunch, sweetness, and a few goes a long way
joheiry v.
Doral, FL
Adoro los M&M me encanta el sabor que me deja en la boca y mas me gusta cuando se derite en mi boca . son pequeños pedazos de chocolate con leche revestidos
Carilynn C.
I absolutely love peanut M&M's. They are a slightly guilt free snack (due to the peanuts) and when I am really craving some chocolate this is my go-to snack.
Sara C.
Bolivia, NC
This is one of my favorite candies and it goes great with so many things that you can combine it with. My favorite recipe for fall includes peanut m&ms!!!!
Ashley L.
Rossville, GA
These are my favorite types of M&M's. They are the perfect blend of sweet and salty! They are great to use when teaching children addition and subtraction.
Kaelyn S.
Rochester, MN
These are perfect snacks and give you some protein along with the great taste of chocolate and are easy to pack. my boyfriend eats these in a daily basis!
Amanda A.
Glenwood Spgs, CO
Love these so much more than original m&m's. So yummy with the peanut inside, love that crunch you get when you bite into them! One of my favorite candies.
Kelly C.
West Mifflin, PA
These have a been a guilty pleasure of mine from a young age. They taste great and there is just something about biting one in half and then finishing it.
Andrea B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Best candy on the planet. Chocolate and Peanuts is my favorite. They have a flavor for everyone and a color for every season. This is a candy for the ages
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?