Kenzie C.
These are some good m&m's. My dad loves them the most. They are my next favorite m&m compared to the original.
Zeena Z.
My favorite treat when I'm craving some chocolate. Very lovely. Especially when you accidentally get the ones that are all chocolate
Angela W.
M&M's can always make your day, when ever I'm feeling overwhelmed and down I could always go for a bag of Mars Salty and Sweet M&M's
Prima S.
I prefer peanut M&M's over the milk chocolate ones because they have a crunch and peanuts and chocolate just taste so good together.
Nessa H.
Delicious !!!! :) I love chocolate so this product is a big thumbs up for me :) I recommend this to the chocolate lovers !
Lexy D.
Export, PA
My favorite M&M product. You can't mess up chocolate with peanuts. Delicious! I loved them as a kid and even now
Kelly H.
Staten Island , NY
Foodie Expert
My weakness in life. i can say i literally love all the different variations in flavors they have. pms = m&ms.
Amber F.
The most delicious little candies! Chocolate & peanut m&ms genius! The combo is amazing I love it & you will too
Christina V.
Peanut M&Ms are my all time favorite candy. Chocolate and peanuts and candy shell. This is perfect! I could eat an entire huge bag by myself!
Karen K.
N Brunswick, NJ
Foodie Expert
Yet another chocolate I can't say no to. Peanuts in chocolate with a candy shell. Once I start, I can't stop.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.