9 colors available

Leslie W.
Leslie W.
old bridge
Love these candies. perfect snack on the go. a bit of salty a bit of sweet!!!! easily eaten without a mess
Emily B.
Emily B.
MC MINNVILLE, TN
Foodie Expert
I don't even like peanuts that much, but I like peanut m&m's! These are so fun and addictive! These are still pretty cheap for a pack. Classic treat!
Aja S.
Aja S.
Nashville, TN
These are the only types of m and m's that I eat. I like them because they are crunchy and don't have a weird taste that I think the other m and m's have.
Jen A.
Jen A.
Norco, CA
Foodie Expert
I am a chocolate lover and if you add peanuts its a SCORE in my book. And M&m's have the best.
Athena L.
Athena L.
Ogden, UT
Foodie Expert
These have always been my favorite take on the M&M franchise. Salty and sweet, the best combo.
CARLA B.
CARLA B.
Raceland, LA
One of my best go to snacks of all. The mixture of chocolate and peanut are just enough to satisfy my cravings.
brittany p.
brittany p.
Lansing, MI
Such a great snack! let them warm up a little so the chocolate is nice and soft and they are perfect! I would highly recommend them!
Lindsay Y.
Lindsay Y.
I believe these are the best flavor combination M&M's has to offer. They are crunchy and offer a great combo. salty and sweet.
Holly W.
Holly W.
Lockport, NY
I love that I can eat a few of these and satisfy my sweet cravings. I also like that the peanuts give a little protein. I prefer the almond variety, but these peanut ones also taste great!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Bentonia, MS
All time favorite snack. I get one just about everyday after work now. It's my little cheat of the day.
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.