9 colors available

Leslie W.
Leslie W.
old bridge
Love these candies. perfect snack on the go. a bit of salty a bit of sweet!!!! easily eaten without a mess
Amber T.
Amber T.
Brandon, MS
This has been my favorite snack lately! I love to put them in the refrigerator and get them cold! They are so yummy!!
Aja S.
Aja S.
Nashville, TN
These are the only types of m and m's that I eat. I like them because they are crunchy and don't have a weird taste that I think the other m and m's have.
Nina H.
Nina H.
Roy, UT
My favorite kind of m&m. I always get this for movie theaters, perfect for after a bad day at work lol
Athena L.
Athena L.
Ogden, UT
Foodie Expert
These have always been my favorite take on the M&M franchise. Salty and sweet, the best combo.
brittany p.
brittany p.
Lansing, MI
Such a great snack! let them warm up a little so the chocolate is nice and soft and they are perfect! I would highly recommend them!
Holly W.
Holly W.
Lockport, NY
I love that I can eat a few of these and satisfy my sweet cravings. I also like that the peanuts give a little protein. I prefer the almond variety, but these peanut ones also taste great!
Heather  H.
Heather H.
I love peanut M&Ms! Every time me or my family is at the store, we always grab a bag of M&Ms. They are vrey good and different than many other chocolates offered. I love that they are still fun colors (great to attract and please the little kids) and delicious. Forever a fan!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Bentonia, MS
All time favorite snack. I get one just about everyday after work now. It's my little cheat of the day.
Stephanie  P.
Stephanie P.
My favorite since i was a little kid! They are so yummy, and i love peanuts too. Such a great combo.
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.