Jamie R.
Riverdale, NJ
Foodie Expert
Can't go wrong with these! A bit of chocolate with a bit of protein! :) Even better as they have seasonal colors! <3 them.
joceline m.
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite m&ms the peanut ones. 💕 well over all m&ms are so good. And the commercials are too funny👌
Kate M.
Barboursville, VA
Peanut M&M's are my weakness. The bag doesn't last very long in my household. They're healthy because peanuts have protein..right???
Elise K.
Dallastown, PA
I love peanuts and I love chocolate,but for some reason I would just rather eat plain m&ms. These are ok though.
Amber F.
The most delicious little candies! Chocolate & peanut m&ms genius! The combo is amazing I love it & you will too
Winter P.
Foodie Expert
I really love these! The saltiness from the peanuts and the deliciousness from the chocolate make it really good
Angela W.
M&M's can always make your day, when ever I'm feeling overwhelmed and down I could always go for a bag of Mars Salty and Sweet M&M's
Stephanie M.
Kyle, TX
Foodie Expert
Peanut M & M's are the BEST! Classic, delicious and the little bags are great to refrigerate and put in my boy's lunches.
Lexy D.
Export, PA
My favorite M&M product. You can't mess up chocolate with peanuts. Delicious! I loved them as a kid and even now
carey b.
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite m&'s! They are so addictive!!!! Perfect family snack. And you can control how many you eat
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.