9 colors available

Yoni N.
Yoni N.
Durham, NC
My favorite snack of all time! Best served frozen! Youll thank me later for that one.
Greilimar G.
Greilimar G.
Super delicious are the best chocolates I love this version with peanuts is great!!!
Marisol T.
Marisol T.
Foodie Expert
I've enjoyed peanut M&Ms since forever. One of my favorites! My kids love them too.
Yasmim A.
Yasmim A.
Muiito gostoso esse doce, compro direto, adoroo, melhor doce qui eu gosto muito bom
Adrianne L.
Adrianne L.
Foodie Expert
Why would you ruin a perfectly good m&m by sticking a peanut in the middle. Why?!?
Holly L.
Holly L.
Huntington, WV
Classic candy! Great by themselves or sprinkled on ice cream or baked in cookies.
ruth c.
ruth c.
I love m & m's my favorite candy! love the crush of peanut and chocolate! yummy!
Kelby M.
Kelby M.
Tallahassee, FL
Favorite candy as long as you can eat it in small portions. Good combo of course
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
YUM YUM YUM! These make my whole world go round... And make some bomb cookies!
Madisyn F.
Madisyn F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
My all time favorite mnms!! Always have to grab a bag while I'm at the store!
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.