BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Chrissy K.
Brooklyn, NY
This bag is huge!! I love that it's resealable. It's a bit dangerous to have in your home, but I haven't gone through a whole bag in one sitting. It's simply too much! I absolutely love peanut M&Ms. The sweetness from the chocolate and saltiness from the peanut are a perfect balance. These are so yummy to snack on. I'll always love M&Ms, especially the peanut ones!
Mikayla W.
I undeniably have a sweet tooth and Peanut M&Ms always curb my craving. I like the Peanut M&Ms better than original M&ms because the peanuts just offer a better flavor profile. It is the perfect mixture between chocolate and peanut. I could sit on the couch and munch on these all day. They are great for snacking just make sure not to go to overboard with them!
Jessica C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These M&Ms are so good. I really like the original chocolate M&Ms but these are a really good change of pace. I just wish I could find more coupons for these products. They are perfect for snacks or to give to others for their birthday or any other occasion.
Flora R.
Double the fun with these! Every time I stop at the gas station I have to get at least one. I'm obsessed with all types of m&m's and these are my second favorite(peanut butter are my number 1). I'll never get over how good these are! I love them!
Gabie C.
These have been my go to snack lately when I want a sweet treat. I always bite the chocolate off first then enjoy the peanut. The only problem I've had is that sometimes I get one or two without a peanut in them which is disappointing.
Sharon B.
Stamford, CT
I'm in love with M&M's peanut! This is my favorite candy and I wouldn't pass it up for no other candy. It's the best M&M's and I always buy it when I'm at work. Mostly everyone likes it at my job because the vinding machine be all out.
Matan L.
So, I have been die hard classic M&M's fan for most of my life and used to refuse any of the other knockoffs that M&M's made. Despite this aversion, I decided a couple weeks ago that I would try these peanut M&M's and lo and behold, they were amazing! They have replaced the classic as my favorite type of M&M's and I recommend that any sweets fans try these. Good job once again M&M's!
Dorene B.
CA
One of my favorite candies. You can't go wrong with chocolate and peanuts! I like the crunch from the chocolate and the peanuts when you put the candy in your mouth. I can't stop eating them so I only buy the smaller packages! LOL!
Alexandria O.
Not really sure what else there is to say about this product. Everybody knows what peanut m&ms are. I like them a lot. But if you've got a peanut allergy or a dairy allergy of any kind, I'd say this isn't the product for you. I like to put them in my popcorn or eat them when craving chocolate. Or just when I have the munchies
Melanie O.
Saint Paul, MN
Not being a big chocolate fan these are great cause you have a little chocolate wrapped around a peanut, covered in that hard candy shell. What's not to like? Unless you don't like peanuts of course but these are great when you just need a little something on the go that's sweet & can curb your craving or your hunger.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?