Trisha M.
Can't go wrong with an American Classic! Perfect party foods for everybody. 😎
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
M&M'S Peanut
I have to buy these every single week when I go to the grocery store because my husband is addicted to them. I try not to eat them because I know that maybe I will become addicted to them also. The peanuts are always so fresh and I love the crunchy candy coating. This snack is timeless!
katie s.
Plano, TX
Foodie Expert
Peanut M&Ms are the candy that dreams are made of. The wizarding combination of milk chocolate and peanuts with a crunchy candy coating is so freaking delicious that I am out of inspiring descriptions that will help articulate how I feel that everyone should be obsessed with this candy. YUM.
Stephanie L.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
i love these.im a chocaholic,so these are perfect i eat these a couple times a week.they are delicious,and i definitely recommend them. they are really good for on the go. they are a great value for the money,and not that expensive. i love them.
Chayanne M.
If you enjoy chocolate and peanuts, you'll definitely love this! No resisting this chocolate! This is by far one of my favorite chocolates of all time! The richness of the cocoa butter and milk chocolate is what makes it delicious!
Whitley D.
north hollywood
These ade probably the best M&Ms made... lol The peanut crunch with that chocolate taste? YUM! It's almost impossible NOT to eat the entire and and have it to yourself. This is one of those candys that I do not like to share!
Bridgett B.
Deep Run, NC
M&M'S Peanut
My daughter loves these. She's a big M&M's fan. These go fast when I do buy them. Of course who doesn't like M&M's? Peanuts and chocolate go great together. I will always buy these.
PRISCILA COSTA PEREIRA S.
Minnetonka, MN
Foodie Expert
I love KIND bars, there are a huge variety of flavors and this is my favorite. I personally use it as a meal replacement and take it along with a Natural Appetite Suppressant(extracted from a fruit). I personally love the taste of dark chocolate. Dark chocolate is an anti-oxidant and provides a variety of health benefits. The bar is very low in sugar so its an ideal meal replacement. It has a good amount of fiber and will help keep your digestive system healthy! The chocolate is smooth and the sweet/saltiness are perfectly balanced. The texture is very crunchy and the flavor releases quickly. I have them as a snack or replace my morning meal. Its a perfect natural snack bar.
Matan L.
So, I have been die hard classic M&M's fan for most of my life and used to refuse any of the other knockoffs that M&M's made. Despite this aversion, I decided a couple weeks ago that I would try these peanut M&M's and lo and behold, they were amazing! They have replaced the classic as my favorite type of M&M's and I recommend that any sweets fans try these. Good job once again M&M's!
Marilyn L.
Ridgewood, NY
Foodie Expert
I love love love these. If i could i would have a bag everywhere in my house and in my car. Its a great quick snack. Im lucky because this is one of the few snacks that my kids dont like that i can actually enjoy all by myself. I like that the drugstores always have a good deal on them. Would buy many more.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.