9 colors available

Aja S.
Aja S.
Nashville, TN
These are the only types of m and m's that I eat. I like them because they are crunchy and don't have a weird taste that I think the other m and m's have.
Jaclyn H.
Jaclyn H.
Tupelo, MS
My FAVORITE! Chocolate and peanuts.. doesn't get any better!! My husband and I both love M&M Peanut
Athena L.
Athena L.
Ogden, UT
Foodie Expert
These have always been my favorite take on the M&M franchise. Salty and sweet, the best combo.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Arcata, CA
Foodie Expert
Super tasty. You cant eat just one... bag. I always eat at least two bags at a time even though I know I shouldnt.
brittany p.
brittany p.
Lansing, MI
Such a great snack! let them warm up a little so the chocolate is nice and soft and they are perfect! I would highly recommend them!
Jahnya K.
Jahnya K.
Literally the best chocolate candy ever, ill eat one of the smaller bags each day, which I get from my local corner store for only a dollar. Ill suck off all the chocolate and eat the peanut as it is. The taste is delightful and is perfect for any season.
Holly W.
Holly W.
Lockport, NY
I love that I can eat a few of these and satisfy my sweet cravings. I also like that the peanuts give a little protein. I prefer the almond variety, but these peanut ones also taste great!
Megan J.
Megan J.
Yreka, CA
These are my favorite M&M's they are so yummy recently planned a wedding and put these out on every table and they were almost all gone by the end of the night
Emily S.
Emily S.
Bentonia, MS
All time favorite snack. I get one just about everyday after work now. It's my little cheat of the day.
Stephanie  P.
Stephanie P.
My favorite since i was a little kid! They are so yummy, and i love peanuts too. Such a great combo.
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.