BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Reviews (1978)
Britney A.
Englewood, OH
ATTENTION ALL M&M LOVERS: This is good, but the only thing is that I wouldn't purchase this bag for myself alone. If you have a party, this is your go-to bag!
Rosa P.
My brothers and I enjoy these snack when we are watching television it is a fireable and tasty it is a good quality of chocolate for the praise you pay for it.
M Isabel S.
Fort Polk, LA
Ok who does not love M&M? They are the best, Sweet milk chocolate . They truly melt in your mouth and not in your hands. I can sit down and eat the whole bag.
Alison A.
Fairhope, AL
Love peanut M&Ms. They are great for bringing to summer camps if you need a little bit of a chocolate fix. They don't melt as fast as pure chocolate products!
Jennifer L.
Potomac, MD
These are my favorite type of M&M! Aside from the fact that it's probably the largest M&M, the peanut gives it such great crunch and added flavor! Love these!
Lisa S.
Literally always a good choice. Just the right about of chocolate to cover the peanut, which is good cause sometimes peanut can overpower it. Not in this case!
DiAnna M.
Billerica, Ma
Absolute favorite for candy hands down!!!!! Who doesn't love m & m's they are so good...the coconut ones are amazing I don't think there is an m&m I don't love
Tracy T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these any time of the day or night. It makes me feel like a kid again and the price is good as well. Once I open the bag they just seem to all disappear
Sheilarenee J.
Bloomfield, CT
I use to crave these all the time in high school. I could never just east one at a time the flavor was just everything. Now a days I'm hooked on butterfingers.
Bianny M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Heaven wrapped in peanuts!!!! my type of thing. its good for every occasion and when you are stressed out or even upset. just grab a handful of those babies!!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?