Buy on Walmart*
Elizabeth H.
These are soooo good!!! I usually don't like peanuts but I love them mixed with m & m's. This is the best treat.
ryanne t.
These don't change, quality remains the standard hard crispy shell on outside send chocolate inside. Peanuts are always good quality.
Lisemarie V.
Yucaipa, CA
One of my favorite chocolate candies. Of all the m&m's varieties this has been the most consumed in my household.
swati m.
Herndon, Va
I love m&m its my favorite candy, since childhood days. its not really chocolate, nuts inside that i really like.
raven b.
Needles, CA
I love eating this chocolate candy when i am having me time by watch a movie or a TV show.
JUSTINE R.
Beaverton, OR
These are my go to every month when I'm craving something sweet. I have always had these ever since I was a kid.
Monique V.
I've always loved these and they've always been my favorite kind. These are just so great and they're always on sale where I go.
Brittney M.
Mankato, MN
I love peanut M&M's! I could eat a whole big bag to myself if you let me! (Maybe not in one sitting though). lol!
Kyle M.
Columbia, MO
I love all kinds of M&Ms. The peanut M&Ms are delicious because they are sweet and salty! Once I start eating them it's hard to stop.
Aimee C.
Laguna Niguel, CA
The perfect candy. Sweet, salty, crunchy, soft. Quite possibly my favorite candy, and especially my favorite M&M.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?