9 colors available

Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
I LOVE peanut butter M&M's. They are great because you can have just a little bit (one or two) or eat the whole bag. Chocolate and peanut mix is amazing.
Rosemary B.
Rosemary B.
This is one on the best candy, ever! The ratio of candy shell, chocolate, and peanut is perfect! Yum!
Athena L.
Athena L.
Ogden, UT
Foodie Expert
These have always been my favorite take on the M&M franchise. Salty and sweet, the best combo.
Seyi S.
Seyi S.
Odenton, MD
Foodie Expert
These are the best M&Ms to me. I just love the combination of the chocolatey flavor and the crunch of the peanut. Definitely a guilty pleasure that I am not ashamed of. Yummy and pleasurable delight all in your mouth!
brittany p.
brittany p.
Lansing, MI
Such a great snack! let them warm up a little so the chocolate is nice and soft and they are perfect! I would highly recommend them!
Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.
Best chocolate ever I love m&ms this is the tips of candy everyone should give out for Halloween I love it my husband loves them and the peanut gives it a delicious taste I wish they made a gigantic bag of m&ms I could eat them all year
Holly W.
Holly W.
Lockport, NY
I love that I can eat a few of these and satisfy my sweet cravings. I also like that the peanuts give a little protein. I prefer the almond variety, but these peanut ones also taste great!
Leeann P.
Leeann P.
Richland, MI
Fantasticcc! Perfect chocolate to peanut ratio. :) better than any other flavor of the m and ms
Emily S.
Emily S.
Bentonia, MS
All time favorite snack. I get one just about everyday after work now. It's my little cheat of the day.
Stephanie  P.
Stephanie P.
My favorite since i was a little kid! They are so yummy, and i love peanuts too. Such a great combo.
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.