Katey M.
These are my favorite kind of m&ms. I've never been a fan of the classic ones with just chocolate so the peanuts balance it out perfectly
Summer L.
Berea, KY
Foodie Expert
Of all the M and M flavors, I'd have to choose these for my favorite! They're good to snack on, but once you start eating them, it's hard to stop!
Brenda E.
Bell, CA
Foodie Expert
M&m's are delicious, the pretzel ones omg i love them they are a most. if you haven't try them i recommended to you.
Athena L.
Ogden, UT
Foodie Expert
These have always been my favorite take on the M&M franchise. Salty and sweet, the best combo.
Mayra L.
Storm Lake, IA
These are yummy, just not sure what type of occassion you would need to have to buy such a large back...it's pricey
Landi G.
I love all m&ms! The chocolate is spot on always and love the crunch of the peanuts! Never been disappointed in them!!
Alejandra N.
I love chocolate so these ones are really good, So tasty and delicious. I love peanut and chocolate, so good combo.
Alondra H.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Seriously who would not love these? M&M's are A CLASSIC!! so yummy and very addicting haha yes one of my favorites!
nicole i.
These were a childhood fav for me! as an adult they're okay. I think that the couple times I've had a bad peanut in them kinda spoiled it for me.
Brittanie B.
Yummmmmm 😄 😄 chocolate and peanut butter! Best candy ever made!!!!! This is always a go to when at the gas station!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.