BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Reviews (1972)
Buy on kmart
Erica J.
Tomball, TX
Peanut M&Ms are so delicious. I can easily finish a bag alone. I prefer warming them up for a few seconds in the microwave. They are super cheap and super yummy
Kimberly B.
Clovis, CA
I'm not a huge chocolate fan, but these have the perfect blend of chocolate-peanut-crunch. I LOVE these. You can't just have one - they're kind of addicting.
Sheila M.
Love the plain M&M's by savoring the flavor by letting it melt in your mouth. It's a little pick me up between regular meals. Hope they will be around forever ❣
Christina I.
These are great and help fill you up on a sweet snack. Usually after a few of these I don't want to eat anymore since I'm full and they last me quite a while.
Kiara B.
Indianapolis, IN
I have always loved these ever since I was a kid. I recently purchased the party size pack and eat them constantly! The price for the party pack was only 8.97!!
Christina M.
Oklahoma City, OK
One of the only M&M's that I like. (besides the peanut butter filled). This is a guilty pleasure of mine. Just the right amount of chocolate around the peanut.
DiAnna M.
Billerica, Ma
Absolute favorite for candy hands down!!!!! Who doesn't love m & m's they are so good...the coconut ones are amazing I don't think there is an m&m I don't love
Julie P.
Sumner, WA
Favorite M&M flavor for sure, not that there is a bad one ;-). This size of bag is perfect to entertaining. We always put a big bowl out at birthday parties.
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Peanut M &M's are awesome when my kids were small I had too hide these because I wanted them for myself. The peanuts are just the right texture not too hard.
Jessica L.
I love these! They'er crunchy and chocolatey! They aren't too sweet, but they have just enough chocolate flavor to them. Try them crushed on a vanilla sundae!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?