9 colors available

Leslie W.
Leslie W.
old bridge
Love these candies. perfect snack on the go. a bit of salty a bit of sweet!!!! easily eaten without a mess
Maria H.
Maria H.
I love M&M’s!! These are a simple snack for us to take on the go. My husband loves them.
Aja S.
Aja S.
Nashville, TN
These are the only types of m and m's that I eat. I like them because they are crunchy and don't have a weird taste that I think the other m and m's have.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Raymore, MO
How do you write a long review about m&ms... a good tasty chocolate treat, with the extra peanut crunch
Athena L.
Athena L.
Ogden, UT
Foodie Expert
These have always been my favorite take on the M&M franchise. Salty and sweet, the best combo.
Leah C.
Leah C.
Seattle, WA
Peanut is definitely the best M&M variety. These are perfect for the movies, mixed into ice cream, or of course by themselves. Impossible to eat just one handful.
brittany p.
brittany p.
Lansing, MI
Such a great snack! let them warm up a little so the chocolate is nice and soft and they are perfect! I would highly recommend them!
Ahmiana A.
Ahmiana A.
Chula Vista, CA
I love M&M's, i eat these all day, i always have a bag of them in mt backpack and munch on them all day jajajajja
Holly W.
Holly W.
Lockport, NY
I love that I can eat a few of these and satisfy my sweet cravings. I also like that the peanuts give a little protein. I prefer the almond variety, but these peanut ones also taste great!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Bentonia, MS
All time favorite snack. I get one just about everyday after work now. It's my little cheat of the day.
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.