BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Reviews (1972)
Buy on kmart
Jessica  C.
West Jordan, UT
I love them. I can't ever get enough of them. I wish they were healthy so I could justify a healthy obsession. But all the same... my favorite treat for all occasions.
sierra s.
morton
These are sooooooo good😍 they have a perfect mix of peanuts and chocolate In them! They're awesome when you want something sweet & salty. & they're really inexpensive!
Lynette M.
Westfield, MA
These are the best candy I've ever had! I have about 3 bags a day, either in ice cream or in a milkshake, cookies, or just straight out the bag. Best creation ever!
Kelsey E.
Palo Alto, CA
Hands down the most delicious snack in the movie theatres. It goes great with popcorn, try putting them directly into your popcorn for a little chocolate surprise!
Mark M.
Memphis, MI
These peanut M&M's are too good. They are almost addicting. My family puts a bag in our cupboard. They are usually grabbed by the handful when looking for a snack!
Vanessa R.
Chino, CA
Hands down the best go to snack on the market! We don't watch movies without these! I'm not a big chocolate lover but these are on my list when the feeling arises.
John V.
These are some of my favorite candies. It's always nice to splurge on more expensive chocolate, but its great to have an awesome, cheap fall back in peanut M&Ms.
Kiara B.
Indianapolis, IN
I have always loved these ever since I was a kid. I recently purchased the party size pack and eat them constantly! The price for the party pack was only 8.97!!
Christina I.
These are great and help fill you up on a sweet snack. Usually after a few of these I don't want to eat anymore since I'm full and they last me quite a while.
Samaria W.
These are all I eat now. I use to love the chocolate ones, but now I can barely eat them. I eat peanut M&M's so much I got my friends to love them just as much.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?