kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
I am a nut and chocolate fanatic and this is my favorite go to candy if I'm really craving it the nuts are amazingly good
Kimberly K.
Nashville, TN
You can't go wrong with peanut m&m's. If I ever want to get on my hubs good side, I just bring a bag of these home ;-)
Eriona F.
M&Ms are so delicious! The nut in the middle that gives it a nice crunch. Defintely one of my favorite snacks to eat!!!!
Kelly K.
Jackson, MN
I love my peanut m & m's!!!!! This is the only brand i buy, as nobody else can compare to these!!!
Adriana L.
Seattle, WA
I love theses they are really good I always keep some in my car and eat them as a snack or when I want something sweet.
Lauren F.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love these! I even like to make my own mix and add some pretzel sticks so I get that salty and sweet combo
Ashley  M.
If you like peanuts and chocolate than you are sure to love this combo! I love all the different colors (even if they all taste the same)!
Kadian M.
Jamaica, NY
If you don't love these, I don't know what to tell you. You've been missing out on life if you don't love peanut m & m's. They are simple the best!!
Marina  D.
Tyler, TX
When I'm feaning for chocolate these are one of my go to candies. Have a love hate relationship with chocolate since I can't stop at just one piece.
Suzanne D.
Niagara Falls, NY
One of my guilty pleasures. Who can eat just one. Love the mix of sweet with the crunch and saltiness of the peanuts.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.