9 colors available

Leeann P.
Leeann P.
Richland, MI
Fantasticcc! Perfect chocolate to peanut ratio. :) better than any other flavor of the m and ms
Paige C.
Paige C.
Middleburg, FL
These are my favorite by far from any M&M's candy. I love the sweet and saltiness they give, and I can in some way give the excuse that they are some how good for you since they have a nut inside which give protein.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Williston, FL
I don't really like peanuts, but I love these M&M's. They are the perfect sweet and salty snack.
Yara N.
Yara N.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I am a die hard M&Ms fan and these are my favorite! The sweet and salty combo is just perfection. Sometimes too much sweet can become nauseating but the peanuts gives the sweet a perfect balance.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Jenkintown, PA
Love this candy, always on sale and they are gluten free, I just wish the smaller bags had more in there because I eat them so fast!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Foodie Expert
Nothing better than a peanut M&M
They bring me back to childhood
Chocolate covered peanuts are heavenly, colorful, and delicious
Nika S.
Nika S.
North Charleston, SC
When I have some change I grab these from the grocery so delicious. Love these a lot plus I rather eat nuts in chocolate
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Palmdale, CA
Who doesn't love M&M's they are amazing and addicting and great in popcorn! My favorite ones are the peanut butter M&M's.
Jenifer V.
Jenifer V.
Concord, NH
I'm not sure they make a bag of peanut m&ms big enough for me! One of my all time favorite treats.
Katey M.
Katey M.
These are my favorite kind of m&ms. I've never been a fan of the classic ones with just chocolate so the peanuts balance it out perfectly
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.