Heather M.
The peanut m&ms are my favorite. They peanuts add a little protein to the treat, so it's practically a health food, right?
Richard T.
Lakewood, OH
M&m's an American favorite these peanut ones are one of my all time favorites. in.las vegas at the m&m factory they have 100'S of colors to choose from
Jenna H.
Palmdale, CA
Who doesn't love M&M's they are amazing and addicting and great in popcorn! My favorite ones are the peanut butter M&M's.
Jessica C.
Hamlin, NY
M & M Peanut big bag is a staple in my house. We are huge Peanut M & M fans and the big bag is a must!!! You will always find them in my shopping cart!
Joanna L.
Fresno, CA
Peanut M&M's are my favorite of M&M's. I eat them almost daily because they are my go to snack. They have never let me down!
Lisandro P.
San Pedro, CA
The price is right and the chocolate is delicious. I have always liked this chocolate. The texture and taste are amazing.
Joy A.
Newbury Park, CA
There really are few things that can compare to Peanut M&Ms! I just can't say no. Perfect by themselves or for baking. :)
Trena S.
Columbia , SC
A classic, all time favorite. Satisfies the sweet tooth, by adding a little "health" bonus of peanuts :) Can't beat the classics!
Kara E.
Roseville, CA
Peanut m&ms are my favorite candy!!! I love how they have a whole peanut inside instead of little peanut chunks mixed within the chocolate!!
Olena G.
Me encanto este producto el chocolate es demasiado delicioso y su cobertura es totalmente crocante.. i love this product, it's too delicius and crunch
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?