9 colors available

Tatiana B.
Tatiana B.
One of my favorite candies. I love this one so much more than the brown bag!
Belen G.
Belen G.
Peanuts m&m's are by far the most delicious peanut chocolate covered candy out there. Perfect for any type of event that wants to stand out with a candy bar.
Yara N.
Yara N.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I am a die hard M&Ms fan and these are my favorite! The sweet and salty combo is just perfection. Sometimes too much sweet can become nauseating but the peanuts gives the sweet a perfect balance.
Reyne M.
Reyne M.
Goldsboro, NC
One of the best candies. I often crave this and when I get it, it hits my sweet tooth spot just right. Perfect balance of chocolate and nutty.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Jenkintown, PA
Love this candy, always on sale and they are gluten free, I just wish the smaller bags had more in there because I eat them so fast!
Anna E.
Anna E.
Katy, TX
This is my favorite candy. Really chocolatly hard shell and when you bite it in the center you will find a peanut. Very delicious
Loretta W.
Loretta W.
Christoval, TX
One of my all time favorite candies, I am not one to be able to eat strait chocolate. These have the perfect balance of peanut and chocolate that wont melt and make a huge mess if you accidentally leave them in the car, your purse, or a diaper bag.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Foodie Expert
Nothing better than a peanut M&M
They bring me back to childhood
Chocolate covered peanuts are heavenly, colorful, and delicious
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Palmdale, CA
Who doesn't love M&M's they are amazing and addicting and great in popcorn! My favorite ones are the peanut butter M&M's.
Nika S.
Nika S.
North Charleston, SC
When I have some change I grab these from the grocery so delicious. Love these a lot plus I rather eat nuts in chocolate
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.