Emma S.
Broadway, NC
I love the taste of the creamy chocolate! Peanut M & Ms are my favorite but I love all of them! I could eat some every day.
Alexa T.
Warm Springs, OR
Foodie Expert
Uh so everyone knows you can never go wrong with M&Ms. There's so many choices. To go with you feelings at the moment, huh?
Mercedes T.
Texarkana, AR
Foodie Expert
Best Snack ever! You can take them any where and they have do many different types. I just bought yesterday the m&nd crisps
Melissa H.
Plainwell , MI
Foodie Expert
Ok so my husband has an addiction to this candy and he literally goes through this size bag weekly. He is nuts about peanut M&M's! Ok ok I like them too.
Amber M.
Foodie Expert
Absolutely one of my fav candies!!!! I pick these up on my way to work at least once a week! heaven in my mouth FOR SURE ☺️
Caroline  S.
Foodie Expert
These are so good! They are great to eat when you are craving chocolate! This is the best candy ever!
Shawna-Kay D.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these , they are truly the best I've tasted. I can go everyday with feeding off these literally amazing.
Megan M.
Glenolden , Pa
Foodie Expert
I never eat candy and I tend to eat healthy but I am addicted to these. They are my go to snack to write essays for class.
BM-141801 Patricia G.
Foodie Expert
Peanut M&M´S are the ones that i love with all my heart! DELICIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Leslie D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Foodie Expert
When I want M&Ms I always go for the peanut ones first. I love the saltiness of the peanut mixed with the milk chocolate.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.