9 colors available

Jenifer V.
Jenifer V.
Concord, NH
I'm not sure they make a bag of peanut m&ms big enough for me! One of my all time favorite treats.
Katey M.
Katey M.
These are my favorite kind of m&ms. I've never been a fan of the classic ones with just chocolate so the peanuts balance it out perfectly
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
old bridge
Love these candies. perfect snack on the go. a bit of salty a bit of sweet!!!! easily eaten without a mess
Yeraldi G.
Yeraldi G.
Katy, TX
Foodie Expert
I just love this chocolates!!! they are crunchy and just delicious and the price just right...
Aja S.
Aja S.
Nashville, TN
These are the only types of m and m's that I eat. I like them because they are crunchy and don't have a weird taste that I think the other m and m's have.
carey b.
carey b.
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite m&'s! They are so addictive!!!! Perfect family snack. And you can control how many you eat
Athena L.
Athena L.
Ogden, UT
Foodie Expert
These have always been my favorite take on the M&M franchise. Salty and sweet, the best combo.
Alexandria B.
Alexandria B.
Chatham, IL
Foodie Expert
My boyfriend loves these! They are a must on the shopping list.... Sweet & Salty I guess you can't go wrong!?
brittany p.
brittany p.
Lansing, MI
Such a great snack! let them warm up a little so the chocolate is nice and soft and they are perfect! I would highly recommend them!
Holly W.
Holly W.
Lockport, NY
I love that I can eat a few of these and satisfy my sweet cravings. I also like that the peanuts give a little protein. I prefer the almond variety, but these peanut ones also taste great!
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.