Jennifer B.
Hudson, MA
I love peanut m&ms but there isn't much that comes in this snack size box. They usually sell these at the theaters for $3.00
Brenda G.
Wichita
As much as like regular M&M's I like peanut M&M's even more! I like just having a bowl of these out when I have friends over
Rebekah W.
Ventura, CA
Dude. Do we even need to say it? These are the best M&Ms out of the whole candy family. Hands down. I don't even know why we are having this conversation.
Kelsey K.
Sioux City, IA
My favorite candy! Perfect when added in popcorn on a family movie night! I get my peanut m&ms and the kids get their plain!
Kaelyn S.
Rochester, MN
These are perfect snacks and give you some protein along with the great taste of chocolate and are easy to pack. my boyfriend eats these in a daily basis!
Melissa L.
Campbellsville, Kentucky
These are perfect little snacks to keep on your desk or on a counter. They don't make you feel guilty when you eat a handful
Brittany G.
Newark, OH
Tastes great. they are perfect blend of salty and sweet snack. The only down fall is that its hard not to eat the whole bag
Michelle F.
One of my all time favorite m&ms. I enjoy both peanuts and chocolate separately but having them both together is so awesome.
Maiyung Y.
Saint Paul, MN
Delicious! Favorite treat for road trips. I love the chocolate with the peanut it is so good! Especially because the price is always good also. Love M&M's
Amber M.
Absolutely one of my fav candies!!!! I pick these up on my way to work at least once a week! heaven in my mouth FOR SURE ☺️
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?