9 colors available

Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Jenkintown, PA
Love this candy, always on sale and they are gluten free, I just wish the smaller bags had more in there because I eat them so fast!
Sophia R.
Sophia R.
Gretna, LA
Haha these don't last long in my house I will buy them and if I don't eat them right away someone else eats them. lol. I have to hide them. Chocolate+Peanuts= Yummy!!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Foodie Expert
Nothing better than a peanut M&M
They bring me back to childhood
Chocolate covered peanuts are heavenly, colorful, and delicious
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Palmdale, CA
Who doesn't love M&M's they are amazing and addicting and great in popcorn! My favorite ones are the peanut butter M&M's.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Eatontown, NJ
Foodie Expert
I love peanut m&ms they are perfect for when you are hungry and have to wait to eat because the peanuts are full of protein so it fills u up until you have an actual meal
Nika S.
Nika S.
North Charleston, SC
When I have some change I grab these from the grocery so delicious. Love these a lot plus I rather eat nuts in chocolate
Jenifer V.
Jenifer V.
Concord, NH
I'm not sure they make a bag of peanut m&ms big enough for me! One of my all time favorite treats.
Stephanie  P.
Stephanie P.
My favorite since i was a little kid! They are so yummy, and i love peanuts too. Such a great combo.
Katey M.
Katey M.
These are my favorite kind of m&ms. I've never been a fan of the classic ones with just chocolate so the peanuts balance it out perfectly
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
old bridge
Love these candies. perfect snack on the go. a bit of salty a bit of sweet!!!! easily eaten without a mess
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.