BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Reviews (1978)
Samantha L.
These M&M's are amazing! They are the perfect snack that makes you feel a little less guilty for eating chocolate. The peanuts add a nice texture and flavor to the snack!
Elizabeth R.
Lakeland, FL
Defiantly worth 10 starts. . I love peanuts and the peanuts in these are huge . They don't have too much chocolate in them either that will distract the peanut taste . Perfect balance of peanut and chocolate and cream and crunch.
Jasmina H.
Loganville, GA
I absolutely love these m&m's. They are so delicious and melt in my mouth. If I was stranded on an island and I had to choose one item to take with me, it would be m&m's.
Danielle S.
Peanut M&Ms are my favorite! They are a great snack and taste good in an ice cream Sunday! I just wish the candy shell did not have so many chemical ingredients and dyes.
Angela M.
Green Bay, WI
When I have a chocolate craving at work I end up always getting Peanut M&ms, they are the perfect sweet tooth fix! Perfect blend of sweet with the crunch of the peanut!
Vanessa R.
Las Vegas, NV
I love all the types of m&ms the peanut ones are the best I went to the m&m chocolate factory in Navada there are just so many flavors it's crazy they hardly ever sell the other types in stores
Rochelle W.
Hesperia, CA
This is a very affordable delicious snack on the go, because you are able to reseal the packaging it is perfect to take on road trips, school, or even to family gatherings. My favorite candy ever, i could eat the whole bag lol.
Kaila D.
Kaneohe, HI
I feel like you could never go wrong with grabbing some M&M's when you are craving for some chocolate. The best thing is that they have variety if your not a peanut fan!
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
They are a fun snack. they have just the right amount of crunch to them. Also since there's peanuts in them you can trick yourself into thinking they're all natural.
Taylor M.
Columbia, MO
I love M&Ms in general but the Peanut ones are my favorite. It's the perfect snack and easily a party candy. You can't go wrong with the mixture of chocolate and peanuts.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?