9 colors available

Erika O.
Erika O.
Berea, oh
The M&M PEANUTS are probably the best flavor they have. Sometimes I'm a plan Jane but sometime you just feel like a nut. It's a tie for me between plain and peanut because they are equal awesome. Aren't all m&ms
Scarlett R.
Scarlett R.
Okay, seriously, who doesn't like Peanut M & Ms!?! They are such a great snack or a great after dinner sweet treat. The peanut and chocolate are a fantastic combo.
Katelyn P.
Katelyn P.
I love these M&M's but I'll be honest I do like the peanut butter better just because they aren't so big and hard to bite, but peanut M&M are still really tasty.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Who doesn't love m and ms? these are great. my mom's favorite are peanut! they are so good and taste great!!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Yonkers, NY
A delicious chocolate peanut candy! It's one of my all time favorites. And sharing size?!?! Yeah ok you will eat the whole bag by yourself!
Darlene S.
Darlene S.
Chantilly , VA
My favorite!!! Chocolate covered peanuts are simply the best! These are my fav of the entire line
Bailey C.
Bailey C.
Locust Grove, GA
They are delicious bite size candy that can be filled with anything!, (pretzels, peanuts, etc.) my family loves to keep these tasty little chocolates in candy bowls around the house for a tasty little treat!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Williston, FL
I don't really like peanuts, but I love these M&M's. They are the perfect sweet and salty snack.
Yara N.
Yara N.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I am a die hard M&Ms fan and these are my favorite! The sweet and salty combo is just perfection. Sometimes too much sweet can become nauseating but the peanuts gives the sweet a perfect balance.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Jenkintown, PA
Love this candy, always on sale and they are gluten free, I just wish the smaller bags had more in there because I eat them so fast!
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.