Tara V.
Napoleon, MO
Great snack when I'm craving peanuts and chocolate! Can't keep around, they go to fast!
Julianna C.
Cutler Bay, FL
Foodie Expert
My absolute favorite m&m's! So good. I add it to everything from ice cream to popcorn.
Lilibeth T.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
One of the best chocolate ever I really recommend it to all chocolate lover out there!
Yoni N.
Durham, NC
My favorite snack of all time! Best served frozen! Youll thank me later for that one.
Greilimar G.
Super delicious are the best chocolates I love this version with peanuts is great!!!
Yasmim A.
Muiito gostoso esse doce, compro direto, adoroo, melhor doce qui eu gosto muito bom
Marisol T.
Foodie Expert
I've enjoyed peanut M&Ms since forever. One of my favorites! My kids love them too.
ruth c.
I love m & m's my favorite candy! love the crush of peanut and chocolate! yummy!
Hannah M.
YUM YUM YUM! These make my whole world go round... And make some bomb cookies!
Madisyn F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
My all time favorite mnms!! Always have to grab a bag while I'm at the store!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.