Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love peanut M/M and I get the big bags from BJ wholesale. At every family function or party we have peanut M/M especially during the holidays. Some of my family like plain but I prefer the peanuts
Joaquina  T.
Lansing, MI
YUMMMM. This has been my go to candy for many years. It has a great mix of crunch, chocolate, and fresh peanuts.  This snack hits the spot and only takes a few to curb the craving.  I recommend this anyone that likes chocolate and peanut mix.
Heather M.
I love Peanut M&Ms because they provide enough chocolate to curb my chocolate craving but not so much to totally crash my caloric intake for the day. I love that they offer protein as well. I've read that they are the best chocolatey snack to eat because they have all of these qualities. I also love the texture (I'm a huge texture freak).
Jadah J.
Love this candy. Everyone has a go to chocolate and this is mine the chocolate and the peanut in here are perfect. It's a great end to my day. At the local stores here they have the anniversary bags that are so cute. I'm definitely hooked to this product. And of course keep buying it
Heather T.
Mckinney, TX
Peanut M & M's are a major guilty pleasure for me......yummy!!! Now unless you have an peanut allergy, I think all mankind has to have a love for these sweet candies. Oh so milky chocolatey in the middle with that crispy shell.... just Heaven on earth. So I think it's time for to go grab you a bag of bliss!!!! ENJOY!!!
Marilyn L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love love love these. If i could i would have a bag everywhere in my house and in my car. Its a great quick snack. Im lucky because this is one of the few snacks that my kids dont like that i can actually enjoy all by myself. I like that the drugstores always have a good deal on them. Would buy many more.
Adriana A.
I love M&M's! The classic ones are great, but I also love the pretzel ones. They only cost like $1 and you can find them at almost any store. You can take them to the movies, eat them at parties, put it in your popcorn and they don't melt! These candies have no mess and they are great for kids with peanut allergies, well the non-peanut ones. I give them to my nieces and nephews and trick or treators all the time! They are a classic and everyone loves them.
Bria H.
San Diego, CA
Can't go wrong with Peanut M&Ms. It such a classic and simple sweet. And everyone knows peanuts and chocolate were made for each other. It takes the original candy coated chocolate and ads a salty layer to it. I can easily finish a pack, which is a little dangerous.
Rhina F.
Doral, FL
It's that perfect mix of salty and sweet! The size of each candy seems so large because of the peanut inside and the milk chocolate cost surrounding it. I love the crunchy hard shell on the outside and the crunchy peanut on the inside! The bag is resealable so it's easy to store it away back in its own packaging to carry around or store away. You can easily transfer it to a bowl or another container to share with your friends and family
Erica L.
Gilbert, AZ
These are a must have for any casual party or BBQ. Great for sweet tooth snacking and just enough protein to justify eating chocolate in between meals.
Affordable and add a colorful pop when displayed in a glass decorative bowl. Excellent for warm summer temperatures, as the candy coating keeps the chocolate from melting.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?