9 colors available

Chyna R.
Chyna R.
Foodie Expert
I just had to buy the Big bag the small bag wasn't enough lol picked these up at Walmart for $3.50
Chasity R.
Chasity R.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
These taste really good! I love the combination of sweet and salty with the chocolate and peanuts
Ej C.
Ej C.
The most addicting chocolate candy.... With the nuggety peanuty taste. Always tend to buy them
member-35db771e6
member-35db771e6
Dixon, Illinois
This is my all time favorite holiday treat. I rarely eat chocolate, but when I do this is it!
Grace D.
Grace D.
Miami, Fl.
I love these! I love chocolat and this is one is one of my favorites in antmy form or flavor.
Lori A.
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
Foodie Expert
Love these so much! They are delicious and can make any bad day better with just one taste!
Bonnie C.
Bonnie C.
Mcpherson, KS
Foodie Expert
Yummy candy that comes in several different colors. The chocolate to peanut ratio is good.
Mariah G.
Mariah G.
Shamokin, PA
I am in love with these m&ms. They are my absolute favorite. I could eat these everyday :)
Tara V.
Tara V.
Napoleon, MO
Great snack when I'm craving peanuts and chocolate! Can't keep around, they go to fast!
Lilibeth T.
Lilibeth T.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
One of the best chocolate ever I really recommend it to all chocolate lover out there!
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.