Elizabeth s.
Phoenix, AZ
I Love these. I like the peanut and chocolate mixture. The originals aren't bad either but these make it so much more better.
Luara R.
Worcester, MA
Foodie Expert
AMO AMO E AMO! Eu sou viciada nesse chocolate. Como desde pequena, e nao vou parar hahaha. Melhor chocolate da vida
Lisa D.
Pelham, AL
I have such sweet tooth and M&M are one of my favorite treats. I like the peanut better M&Ms more than just the peanut though.
Alicia S.
Martinsburg, WV
Foodie Expert
This is a go to snack if you're on the run. A little sweet, a little salty, perfection! My kids and I fight over the last one!
Taisha M.
Brooklyn, NY
M &m's have been around for years but It is tiny with a big taste. I love to use them around the holidays for treats for the kids with or without the peanuts.
kelly p.
Foodie Expert
Chocolate peanut ones are probably my favorite out of all m&ms out there. They have more flavor to them unlike the other ones
Kimberly S.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
THIS IS BY FAR HUBBYS FAVORITE TYPE OF M&MS . I like M&ms and i usually do these bags as stocking stuffers over the holidays :)
Sarah B.
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't love M&M's??? And what better than the festive ones!!! I love all M&M's but peanut M&M's are my FAVORITE!!!! yummy!
Valarie A.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
These are by far the only m&ms I'll eat I just get random cravings for these & I can eat a whole bag & I hardly ever eat candy.
Lindsay Y.
I believe these are the best flavor combination M&M's has to offer. They are crunchy and offer a great combo. salty and sweet.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.