9 colors available

Shanna R.
Shanna R.
I'm not a fan of candy bars or things like it normally but I will have a few of these if the kids get some from halloween.
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
Jackson, MN
I love my peanut m & m's!!!!! This is the only brand i buy, as nobody else can compare to these!!!
carey b.
carey b.
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite m&'s! They are so addictive!!!! Perfect family snack. And you can control how many you eat
Swathi M.
Swathi M.
Mount Holly, NJ
Foodie Expert
My favorite M&M's. They are the perfect size to pop into your mouth. Also, the peanut to chocolate ratio is absolutely perfect. Definitely recommend.
Scarlett R.
Scarlett R.
Okay, seriously, who doesn't like Peanut M & Ms!?! They are such a great snack or a great after dinner sweet treat. The peanut and chocolate are a fantastic combo.
JUSTINE R.
JUSTINE R.
Beaverton, OR
These are my go to every month when I'm craving something sweet. I have always had these ever since I was a kid.
Christina H.
Christina H.
TACOMA, WA
Foodie Expert
My fav are the peanut butter ones but m&ms are always yummy and a great on the go snack for a busy mom like me who is always busy
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Rougemont, NC
These things are classic! They are sweet and salty and are easily the very best movie treat for the theater!
Erika O.
Erika O.
Berea, oh
The M&M PEANUTS are probably the best flavor they have. Sometimes I'm a plan Jane but sometime you just feel like a nut. It's a tie for me between plain and peanut because they are equal awesome. Aren't all m&ms
Darlene S.
Darlene S.
Chantilly , VA
My favorite!!! Chocolate covered peanuts are simply the best! These are my fav of the entire line
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.