BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Reviews (1976)
Kandie A.
Evans, CO
I absolutely love M&M's I have a huge bag of the peanut butter ones right now in my fridge! i go through these bags like crazy they are the best i love the peanut and peanut butter ones!
Diane L.
Amherst, OH
Peanuts and chocolate. Great combination! Love the hard shell, soft chocolate inside and then the peanut surprise! Been around forever and I've eaten these since I was a little girl.
I love the mixture of peanuts and chocolate. My husband and I have this thing where whoever goes shopping has to bring the mega bag of these home to the other. Then we share them together. We pour them out and eat each color at a time. Crazy but it's fun!!
Zuleyka M.
Orlando, FL
Favorite candy of all time nobody can go wrong with a bag of m&ms =) good for traveling movie night or even with dessert sum ice cream make ur own m&m ice cream lol
Jasmine B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
It was one of my favorites as a child and it's one of the candies that I still buy because it tastes so good. The chocolate and peanut compliment each other so well.
Jahnya K.
Literally the best chocolate candy ever, ill eat one of the smaller bags each day, which I get from my local corner store for only a dollar. Ill suck off all the chocolate and eat the peanut as it is. The taste is delightful and is perfect for any season.
Gabby H.
Painesville, OH
I love these for long car ride and they're really good to just munch on. They taste so good and I think the peanuts give it and even better crunchy taste and flavor
Marie M.
Wheeling, WV
I love the M&M Peanuts because I feel healthy eatting them compared to just chocolate candy! The peanut part makes me feel like I have ate more than I really have.
Leah C.
Seattle, WA
Peanut is definitely the best M&M variety. These are perfect for the movies, mixed into ice cream, or of course by themselves. Impossible to eat just one handful.
Scarlett R.
Okay, seriously, who doesn't like Peanut M & Ms!?! They are such a great snack or a great after dinner sweet treat. The peanut and chocolate are a fantastic combo.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?