Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
1) They are M&Ms
2) It's a Giant BAG!!!
I use these to fill my candy dispenser at my desk. Cheaper in the long run and everybody's happy!!
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Foodie Expert
Nothing better than a peanut M&M
They bring me back to childhood
Chocolate covered peanuts are heavenly, colorful, and delicious
Christina I.
These are great and help fill you up on a sweet snack. Usually after a few of these I don't want to eat anymore since I'm full and they last me quite a while.
Kiara B.
Indianapolis, IN
I have always loved these ever since I was a kid. I recently purchased the party size pack and eat them constantly! The price for the party pack was only 8.97!!
johnny m.
Jasper, GA
I love the fact that they started putting these candies in the large bags that u can zip up not only are they yummy but now it's easy to portion out to my kids
paramee t.
I love m&m, I can't get enough of it and I'm so happy that these comes in a box of six packs.it's going to be my new addiction.
Maggie P.
Wichita, KS
I love these. They are a perfect am out of chocolate and peanut. They are great I always grab a bag when I go to the movies.
Sanjana M.
Orlando, FL
This is hevean. lol i love my m&ms to the max and just like regular one this is is no exception and i love it! milky chocolaty
Karla H.
Lo mejor de lo mejor. Aunque he de confesar que la primera vez que lo vi, no me llamo mucho la atención, pero luego que lo probé... adicción total! jajajaja
kelly p.
Foodie Expert
Chocolate peanut ones are probably my favorite out of all m&ms out there. They have more flavor to them unlike the other ones
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.