9 colors available

Christina K.
Christina K.
Attica, IN
This is a perfect snack fix for me. I love peanuts and I definitely love chocolate. I can have a bag gone in no time!
Hanna L.
Hanna L.
Just when you thought mms couldn't get,any better they did. Love the peanut in the middle gives it a whole,new flavor
Eileen G.
Eileen G.
Amazing, whoever thought to put chocolate and peanuts together and put an M on them? These are absolutely my favorite
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Peanut m&ms are by far my favorite m&m. They have the perfect amount of chocolate and peanut. It is an easy grab and go snack if you are in the mood for something sweet.
Ryashia M.
Ryashia M.
These are the best i can eat these all day i love the fun size pack tho lol but my teeth hurt after i eat them
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
HALLOWEEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love getting these on Halloween it brings back so many memories
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
I love these! I can eat one of the big bags in no time flat! We keep these at work too, so its never good for my waste line.
Lesa C.
Lesa C.
Columbus , OH
Foodie Expert
M&M's are all delicious! The candy coating, the chocolate are good and this variety is delicious with the extra bonus of a nice peanut inside!
Christina H.
Christina H.
TACOMA, WA
Foodie Expert
My fav are the peanut butter ones but m&ms are always yummy and a great on the go snack for a busy mom like me who is always busy
Erika O.
Erika O.
Berea, oh
The M&M PEANUTS are probably the best flavor they have. Sometimes I'm a plan Jane but sometime you just feel like a nut. It's a tie for me between plain and peanut because they are equal awesome. Aren't all m&ms
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.