9 colors available

Maria L.
Maria L.
Indio, CA
Love Love Love M&M's! Doesn't matter what kind but the peanut ones are good, almonds ar my favorite.
Ashley  M.
Ashley M.
If you like peanuts and chocolate than you are sure to love this combo! I love all the different colors (even if they all taste the same)!
Suzanne B.
Suzanne B.
My favorite M&M's flavor! The perfect amount of peanut butter taste with M&M's yummy candy coating.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Windsor, Pa
I'm not much of a chocolate fan so these are a great balance of chocolate and sweetness for me!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Best candy on the planet. Chocolate and Peanuts is my favorite. They have a flavor for everyone and a color for every season. This is a candy for the ages
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Buford, GA
Foodie Expert
The best candy ever, especially while watching a movie. It is my cheat snack, I hate that fact that I would have to run a football to burn off one peanut M&M but still a tasty treat!
Kelli R.
Kelli R.
Alexandria, LA
These are probably my favorite candy. Who doesn't love chocolate and peanuts together? Sometimes I pop the whole thing in my mouth, and sometimes I eat the shell first, the peanut. Either way, they're delicious.
Ryashia M.
Ryashia M.
These are the best i can eat these all day i love the fun size pack tho lol but my teeth hurt after i eat them
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Canoga Park, CA
By FAR the best M&M's are the peanut kind. A classic product, halloween favorite, good in cookies, etc
Swathi M.
Swathi M.
Mount Holly, NJ
Foodie Expert
My favorite M&M's. They are the perfect size to pop into your mouth. Also, the peanut to chocolate ratio is absolutely perfect. Definitely recommend.
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Besides trail mixes, what else do you use m&ms for a party snack?
charmi s.