BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

Reviews (1969)
Emilie P.
Locust Grove, OK
Although I'm not a fan of M&M's, I love Peanut M&M's! I can never eat just a few. The peanut in the center really masks the taste of Mars chocolate and I like that!
Shantel J.
Wyoming, MI
I love M&M's they are my go to treat when I need a little bit of sugar. There is a perfect amount of peanuts to chocolate ratio! I can eat a whole bag is one sitting!
Kyle B.
Princeton, NJ
Perfect for a long day at work or a road trip with your friends, this share-size package packs the sugary punch you need, with the wonderful chocolate taste as well.
Seyi S.
Odenton, MD
These are the best M&Ms to me. I just love the combination of the chocolatey flavor and the crunch of the peanut. Definitely a guilty pleasure that I am not ashamed of. Yummy and pleasurable delight all in your mouth!
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
Peanut m&m are my favorite but I have been on a diet . I will never deprive myself from them because that's worse .Always let yourself eat a few but just don't go over board with them because you will crave them more.
Jahnya K.
Literally the best chocolate candy ever, ill eat one of the smaller bags each day, which I get from my local corner store for only a dollar. Ill suck off all the chocolate and eat the peanut as it is. The taste is delightful and is perfect for any season.
Gabby H.
Painesville, OH
I love these for long car ride and they're really good to just munch on. They taste so good and I think the peanuts give it and even better crunchy taste and flavor
Rhonda M.
Greenville, NC
Out of the variety of M&M's, this it's my favorite one. Love the crunchy outer shell, milk chocolate inside, and the delicious peanut in the center of it all...mmmm
Diane L.
Amherst, OH
Peanuts and chocolate. Great combination! Love the hard shell, soft chocolate inside and then the peanut surprise! Been around forever and I've eaten these since I was a little girl.
I love the mixture of peanuts and chocolate. My husband and I have this thing where whoever goes shopping has to bring the mega bag of these home to the other. Then we share them together. We pour them out and eat each color at a time. Crazy but it's fun!!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?