Phoebe b.
My husband loves these M&Ms. He always prefers these Peanut ones than the regular ones. They are so easy to spot at the store too!
Catherine W.
This is really good, I wished they would sell more pretzles kinds. The chocolate is really great. I enjoy these so does my husband & my son.
Serena N.
Niagara Falls, NY
I normally prefer the regular M & Ms, but these are good to change things up. They are very tasty, and there is a lot in the bag.
Maikou M.
Palm Desert, CA
I always purchase these to take to my workplace for my coworkers. It's M&M, there is nothing to complain about it. It's simply ahmazzingg!!
Rosieee H.
I love these i could snack on them none stop they are so good and addictive i munch away with these!! Yum yum now i want some ha
Yaleth R.
Buckeye, AZ
M&Ms... My favorite is crunch flavor! Having a crunch surrounded by milk chocolate and its famous hard shell! Heaven in my mouth!
Marylou M.
Brighton, MA
I always have a bag of peanut M&Ms in my desk drawer. Such a great afternoon energy booster. Can't get enough of my peanut M&Ms!!
Tylisa C.
Danville, VA
There are okay not really into m&m's but i like candy with nuts in them so every now and again i will buy a movie theater sized bag and snack on them
Melissa S.
Delicious! Although not the healthiest snack.... They are really good. Love them in trail mix too in place of peanuts.
cari c.
Durham, NC
I am a chocolate lover and these are my favorite chocolate bc of the peanut inside yhu get a yummy salty crunch inside
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite type of M&M's?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you like plain, peanuts or both M&M's?
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
What are your favorite M&M's?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Which is better, peanut or plain?
Abigail G.
How many are in each bag?